PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the R3daoL

r3daoL
10-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey guys, pleased to make all your acquaintances.
I have been using this site for as long as I have had my 360 (3-4 months) and I just love it. I decided to take a more active role and start posting on the forums. My first real foray has been with posting information about Dead Space since it just came out. Maybe someday soon I will try to whip up a guide (for a different game that is).

I definitely need XBL friends, I barely know anyone, so feel free to friend request me! I am always on after work, which is about 1am EST. I play a lot of other times as well, and can definetly sit down for a long boosting session. ^__^

My current game collection consists of Assassin's Creed, COD4, Beautiful Katamari, Mass Effect, Halo3, Dead Space, Too Human, Puzzle Quest, DOOM, and Duke Nukem 3D.

Also I need suggestions for what games to get, I am so indecisive

Genesis x360a
10-25-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey man welcome x360a the best achievement website on the net :) You should definitly pick up Far Cry 2 - Dead Space and for the future Gears Of War 2 -Call Of Duty WAW - Left 4 Dead - Resident Evil 5. If you have any questions feel free PM me and i will domy best to help, Feel free to ad me on XBL xDr Awesomeness. Enjoy your stay and ill catch ya around the forums :)

master_shake_350
10-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Hello and welcome! :)

Maybe I will catch online in Doom!

cincychaos
10-25-2008, 09:22 PM
hey man, welcome to the site! that puzzle quest is an amazing game...so addictive! i think that marvel: ultimate alliance is a pretty fun game, especially if you are into...well...marvel

VeNGeD
10-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Hello and welcome to x360a, feel free to message me if you need any help and I hope you enjoy the forums.

r3daoL
10-26-2008, 05:09 AM
puzzle quest was reams of fun, now I am just stuck on forging that godly item ..... ugh !

oh and i have dead space, love it, and it will pop my 1000/1000 GS cherry

LilMissRoxy
10-28-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey there. I'm a little late.. but better late than never right? Welcome to the forums! Where do you work that you finish around 1am? :p

r3daoL
10-28-2008, 05:07 AM
i work in the kitchen at a pub. kitchen closes at 12. thankfully its a 5 min walk from my front door. ^__^

oh and i had ultimate alliance for Wii ......... hated it. It didnt help that the wii controls were really dicey, and crappier gfx too i guess.

PunksNotDead2k8
10-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Welcome to the site..

catch you later.