PDA

View Full Version : gold ak-47

DAUNTEDFLETTY
10-25-2008, 07:35 PM
hey all i just come across a gold ak-47 hidden behind a bush in LEBOA-SAKO (Northern Disterict) a lagoon type part of Mokuba bottom right corner of the map . any ideas weather this is a special item or if anythink can be done with it ?

:uzi::eek:

chenry
10-25-2008, 10:13 PM
From what I hear it's just another AK. There are 8 of them in the northern district. They don't break down very often. I'd store one in a primary weapon box if you can.

DEG23
10-25-2008, 10:23 PM
i found one a few days ago and it is still going strong despite the fact that i'm always using it. i don't know if it can be upgraded i still haven't purchased the ak extras, accuracy/reliability. but it's nice and shiny in the daylight

Mad Man
02-24-2009, 01:27 PM
i found one on a table in this old shack at the top of the northern territory

TheToiletBrush
02-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I came accross several while picking up the audio logs and diamonds. Like the previous poster said, it's just a good AK. I had mine fully upgraded and it didn't do much more than have a higher breaking point. Personally, I think the AK sucks. So, a more durable AK is just a more durable crummy gun. Not good for achievements or completion %. Thank god! There are enough collectable 'cheevos in this game.