PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds?

Bleeding Star
10-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Okay just started the game, I rescued my guy from the house and made it back to be paid, he says I have to go outside and use the thing to locate the diamonds and when it stop flashing im "aimed" at it, now the problem is my tracker thing stops flashing when aimed at the ground :S

Is this wrong? I have tried EVERYTHING and cannot get the diamonds if they are indeed in the floor

DEG23
10-25-2008, 10:21 PM
the diamonds will be inside one of the shelters. the best thing to do is rotate on the spot until the light stays green, meaning the diamonds is directly ahead then just walk forward

FLAMINGO SHAKES
10-25-2008, 10:45 PM
its in the broken train

Smoghog
10-25-2008, 11:23 PM
I've found a few diamond cases on rooftops, including on top of a bus and a train car. It could be above you.

Smoghog
10-25-2008, 11:25 PM
Also, look under bridges near roadblocks, and check huts/rooms for breakable wood panels that you can simply take your machete to. There's plenty of little nooks and crannies that the cases can be hiding in, think in all 3 dimensions. =)

the_b1ues
10-26-2008, 11:05 AM
Im hoping to get a map soon so i can mark them on. I have the map in that came with the game but I cant get it online so if anyone can find on. Will be very helpful.