PDA

View Full Version : Cloud City, Minikit!!!

MadaRenrut
09-26-2006, 05:53 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY GAME!
first it was just freezing when i was trying to get the last undefeated for the death star, and now i can't crawl through the passage to get the minikit in the cage in the cloud city trap. i have done the level over and over with different small characters and my character that is small will just stand there in front of the "doggy door" and do nothing?!
is there something i am doing wrong or do i have to wait until my game chooses to work like it finally did with the death star undefeated problem i had?!

IM GOING TO BREAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadaRenrut
09-26-2006, 06:09 AM
okay i read in the forums some and found a fix to this i can't remember who posted it so sorry for not giving the credit to who wrote it.
but walking slowly towards the door and keep tapping on the B button and he will crawl through the door. for people who don't try to figure out something as simple and that and just stand in front of the door hitting B and yelling why the heck isn't this working like me

McDan1el
10-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Thanks mate,

Was well confused with this one.

seriosblack
02-07-2008, 02:11 PM
I just wanted to bump this one, Ive just spent ages trying to get out once getting the mini kit.

Another glitch was when I went in the cage I was invisable and the kit only apeared a few times then went again. wierd.

Caddius
03-15-2008, 03:38 AM
Thank you for this, it was driving me crazy, I couldn't figure out what i was doing wrong. Thanks for finding that.

StumpyFlesh
03-17-2008, 02:32 PM
I had a problem with that minikit too. I actually crawled in there and got it, and then couldn't get out! I was freaking out, but I got out, and I'll tell you how. I connected my second controller and disconnected my first one. Since the computer character didn't follow me in, the player trapped in the cage crawled out and followed me. Then I just reconnected my first one and disconnected my second one and beat the level. Simple as that.

Caddius
03-22-2008, 12:18 AM
I had a problem with that minikit too. I actually crawled in there and got it, and then couldn't get out! I was freaking out, but I got out, and I'll tell you how. I connected my second controller and disconnected my first one. Since the computer character didn't follow me in, the player trapped in the cage crawled out and followed me. Then I just reconnected my first one and disconnected my second one and beat the level. Simple as that.

That is awesome!! I don't know that I would have thought of that. Very smart.

StumpyFlesh
03-22-2008, 04:49 PM
That is awesome!! I don't know that I would have thought of that. Very smart.

I try lol. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out to do that though lol. I was gettin :mad:.