PDA

View Full Version : Good Custom Maps

Ult1ma Weap0n
10-26-2008, 05:28 AM
I just thought we should have a thread that has the names of some fun/cool maps to download and try. I got really big into the map editor and made two really good maps.

The first is called Blood Lake. It's a mountain valley with a swamp, two bases, buidling and forest inbetween, mountain sniper points, a sniper tower. Its only been on a day and has 208 downloads.

The second is called Minis Tirith. I went with the Lord of The Rings theme and made the realm of Gondor. It has the city on the mountain, the river, the ruins by the river and boats on the river, Mordor mountains, The hill to the right of the city that all those horse riders come in from and own everyone. I also have the little hut on top of the mountain that they set on fire to send a signal. I have the burnt tree in the middle on the top level. Tons of detail. Only the city is playable in the map, the rest is just for effect. There is four levels of the city, including the cliff that points toward mordor. It took me so long to make but I got everything put it really well. It's fun on all game types.

Check it out, MichiganMangler (me) is the publisher/author.

List some good maps you've made.

the_b1ues
10-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Dday a good looking map its Number 1 in the ratings.

ThunderStorm101
10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Some one made a version of the Call of Duty Map Overgrown, its pretty similiar to the COD version but the map is just generally really fun to play diamond on