PDA

View Full Version : New Profile's Anyone?

FatalSpectre
10-26-2008, 07:31 AM
Ok so this is my second gamercard on xbox live, but i did it for a good cause. I totally dropped my friends xbox and he ended up getting E68 for those of you who don't know what that is it means HARDDRIVE BROKEN. lol. So out of respect plus feeling like shit i told him i would restart a tag with him considering he would have to start every game over anyway. So that's my story and the funny thing is i ended up liking my new tag better even though i've only had it for a few weeks.

The Evil Box
10-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Lol, that sucks about the Hard Drive.

FatalSpectre
10-26-2008, 07:42 AM
I know i had the xbox in one hand and my dog on a leash in the other. Bad combination he jerked forward and the xbox jerked down. lol. Luckily i had my extra hard drive from my original 360 before my elite still so i just gave that to him.

master_shake_350
10-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Why did you drop your friends hard drive in the first place???????

Anyway welcome :)

What genre of games are you into? and what are you playing?

r3daoL
10-26-2008, 09:38 AM
The real question is, why were you walking a dog with one hand, and apparently juggling and 360 with the other!?! Crazy!

LilMissRoxy
10-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear about the harddrive but I guess it all worked out in the end. Welcome to the forums!

cincychaos
10-27-2008, 10:42 PM
The real question is, why were you walking a dog with one hand, and apparently juggling and 360 with the other!?! Crazy!

hahaha...that sucks hardcore, but it's pretty funny too. Seems to be one of those moments where you look and say "hmmm".

anyway, welcome to the forum with your new identity!