PDA

View Full Version : Mic and Drum from RB2?

KING COREY 23
10-26-2008, 05:07 PM
do the RB2: drums and Mic work with GH:WT

Lucent Beam
10-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Yes, but the drums adjust to only having 4 pads.
The mic from both RB2 + GH:WT is just a regular USB mic so it's identical.

ntsshap4@aol.com
10-27-2008, 01:24 AM
how do you use star power with the rockband drums also how does star power work with the mic

Lucent Beam
10-27-2008, 02:37 AM
If you use the RB2 drums, you just hit yellow and blue at the same time to turn on star power.

You have to hit A on the controller to turn on star power for vocals.... way better than having to shout for RB vocals' Overdrive!

GaMeReVX
10-27-2008, 02:45 AM
If you use the RB2 drums, you just hit yellow and blue at the same time to turn on star power.

You have to hit A on the controller to turn on star power for vocals.... way better than having to shout for RB vocals' Overdrive! The other way is to "hit" the mic, which is their intended way of activating star power w/o the controller.

mailmanchris
10-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Has anyone with the GH drumset thought about posting a video of the drum tutorial on youtube?

since those of us using the RB drum kit cannot do the tutorial (which is a chickens... move on the part of RO).

Matrarch
10-28-2008, 09:48 PM

You have to hit A on the controller to turn on star power for vocals.... way better than having to shout for RB vocals' Overdrive!

I do the same thing in RB2 that I do in WT, tap the mic. It's much more difficult to get WT to activate with tapping than it is in RB in my opinion!

I forgot about the A button thing though. I usually put my controller on a desk behind me when I play, since that's the closest place to put it where it wouldn't be sitting on the floor.