PDA

View Full Version : User Created Download Songs

Lucent Beam
10-26-2008, 05:34 PM
I just went to download songs... there's already super and awesome stuff. Like the Zelda theme song or a Chocobo Theme song. Dude, this is badass. :) :) :) :) :) !!!!!

I can't wait for more people to make songs!! :) :)

I just played the Zelda song.. it had the melody running in the background and the guitar part was this extra harmony. Sometimes it sounded a little wonky, but I thought it was a really creative twist to the song.

Seriously, the user created songs feature is going to be the most awesome part of this game. And it's only the first day!!!!

EDIT: Shit, and I just played the Chocobo song on guitar. It was f-ing awesome. Seriously, it was so cute & was such a cool version of that theme song. You need to go download it right now!! It's called ElectroChocobo. It sounded fun on bass so I'm going to go play that too. (Ahem, and it raped me on bass.. the open strum is so hard!! haha)

wtmxwl III
10-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to see what other people post

IMAMEX
10-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Rock!The game is kinda meh so far but I keep forgetting about this feature. I can't wait to get in there and make me some songs.

Lucent Beam
10-26-2008, 06:54 PM
^Haha, I'm the opposite. I know I don't have time/patience/skill/musical talent to make good stuff... but I'm more than happy to reap the benefits of playing songs from other people's hard work!

I hope someone makes Castlevania songs!!!!