PDA

View Full Version : OMG I'm pissed!

L3giOn
09-26-2006, 07:33 PM
MOTHERFUCKER! I finally beat Queen of Ice, 2 of the bosses after her, went through a shitload of cutscenes, and I got a fucking message saying my disc is dirty or damaged. What the FUCK! I've gotten that message before, but that was the WORST possible timing for that bullshit. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L3giOn
09-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Ok, breathing normally now...I just beat her again, so we'll see if I can make it to the end this time without any problems...plus I was smart enough to save after the ice queen this time.

L3giOn
09-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Ok I beat it this time, another 1000 in the bag! :woop::woop:

And Wreckon you'd be proud of me, Divine Turtle was in my party. ;)

eggnog
09-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Good job Legion, you Gamerscore whoreing bastard.

~eggnog

L3giOn
09-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Good job Legion, you Gamerscore whoreing bastard.

~eggnog

Um, excuse me? Isn't that what this site is all about? :rolleyes:

eggnog
09-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Lol, yea I was just kidding around. Anyone on this site that ISN'T a gamerscore whore should leave. Right now.:Bounce:

IMportdreams95
09-27-2006, 12:17 AM
good job man. i really enjoyed that game

MysteryOps
09-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Yeah, great job, the last 8 or so boss fights were pretty interesting, but I thought the Queen of Ice was much tougher than Infinity. But now your like me, having no reason to play since 1000 points have been added to our gamerscore. Seriously does anyone play this online more than once a week?

L3giOn
09-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Yeah the game was fun, but now that I have 1000 I doubt I'll ever play it again. It doesn't have a huge replay value imo...

Wreckon Dracgon
09-27-2006, 11:26 AM
:woop:I'll be joing you this weekend in the 1000 club for Enchanted Arms:woop:

And you are correct I am very proud that you used the Divine Turtle.
But hold off until after this weekend on giving up Enchanted Arms we have to duel a few times.

... also my little bro gave me some tips on Ridge Racer/PGR/Test Drive/Moto GP so I'm going to give them all another shot but I suck at racing games except for Burnout and NFS. I don't have to break on those games, I hate games that make me use the brake around every corner.

I also picked up both NBA games, and Samurai Warriors :uzi:Final Solution Going Down

L3giOn
09-27-2006, 06:43 PM
:woop:I'll be joing you this weekend in the 1000 club for Enchanted Arms:woop:

And you are correct I am very proud that you used the Divine Turtle.
But hold off until after this weekend on giving up Enchanted Arms we have to duel a few times.

... also my little bro gave me some tips on Ridge Racer/PGR/Test Drive/Moto GP so I'm going to give them all another shot but I suck at racing games except for Burnout and NFS. I don't have to break on those games, I hate games that make me use the brake around every corner.

I also picked up both NBA games, and Samurai Warriors :uzi:Final Solution Going Down

Nice, I'm raping Madden 07 as I speak, and I upgraded my Gamefly to 3 games at a time. ;)

Wreckon Dracgon
09-27-2006, 06:51 PM
You know with all these games coming out I've finally went to the darkside... wait... lightside and signed up for one of the game rental services. I have the GameznFlix one year service with six games out at a time... as I said before

:uzi::AR15:boomFinal Solution going down.

L3giOn
09-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Awesome man, don't forget to download Doom. ;)

Wreckon Dracgon
09-27-2006, 07:41 PM
I just got a message from Krazie over XBL so I'm going to download them as soon as I get home. But I'm going to tear through the Hunting game tonight. No sleep until all woodland creatures are dead.

L3giOn
09-27-2006, 07:59 PM
I just got a message from Krazie over XBL so I'm going to download them as soon as I get home. But I'm going to tear through the Hunting game tonight. No sleep until all woodland creatures are dead.

Hahaha, that's the spirit! I'm going to be the same way with Madden tonight. :woop: And btw, I don't think Totemball or Dig Dug are out today, just Doom. :( I was hoping it was all three after getting Krazie's message...

Wreckon Dracgon
09-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Same thing I thought... have to teach that man about word spacing and sentence structure.

SaiSpag
09-29-2006, 08:51 AM
*Doesn't read any of topic*

In America pissed means your angry.
Over here it means your haaapyy :drunk