Happy Birthday, man.
  2. vI-Youneek-Iv
    04-23-2010 10:54 PM
    vI-Youneek-Iv
    All the fun starts is what I mean.
  3. Yunder
    04-23-2010 06:38 PM
    Yunder
    Haha, what do you mean by "real" vacation?
  4. vI-Youneek-Iv
    04-23-2010 01:30 PM
    vI-Youneek-Iv
    Hey, I'm at some familys in Talahasse,Fl and I told my cousin to sent out messages about me leaving I see he did that but a little late (I've been gone for a while now like a few weeks) and it might say that I'm online playing like either Just Cause 2 or watching Netflix (on Xbox Live) it's not me it's my cousin I told him he can play as long as he doesn't earn achievements so it will glitch and then I won't be able to actually earn them. Anyways I have a few on the internet at the moment and I'm at almost 130k. Been making my little brothers work on the Family games for me so it's been a breeze . Next stop is in Georgia for more Family, then after that North and South Carolina for some more family and after that the REAL vacation starts.
  5. Yunder
    04-16-2010 07:00 PM
    Yunder
    Haha, unfortunately, I've never been through situation where I sat through and played a crappy game for achievements. The only games I've ever played just for the achievements were NBA Live 07 and Hannah Montana. And those weren't really that bad!! I had played a crappy game and never completed it....too many to count on that one.
  6. vI-Youneek-Iv
    04-16-2010 03:56 AM
    vI-Youneek-Iv
    Just the matter of enduring the really crappy games (can't stand half of them).
  7. vI-Youneek-Iv
    04-16-2010 03:50 AM
    vI-Youneek-Iv
    Found a little more info on the Road Trip, I know for sure were going through all of the East Coast States but my parents said that we will be leaving school early and around the next few weeks I'm not for sure yet. But we'll be coming back a few days before school starts so that's roughly 4 months. But now I have almost enough games for the trip to get me higher than 200k! but I just finished off 3 easy ones just now cause I had 3 or less achievements in all 3 of them.
  8. vI-Youneek-Iv
    04-15-2010 06:53 PM
    vI-Youneek-Iv
    Some states I don't know yet cause my family wants it to be a surprise for my little brothers and I can't use Gamefly on the road .
  9. Yunder
    04-15-2010 01:20 PM
    Yunder
    Oh, really? What states are you passing through? RV'ing sounds like fun. I need to get my gamescore up, too. Although I have 0 games that are easy 1000's... Oh well. I'll find a way to get some games.

Good luck on your journey, man. Both on the Xbox and in the RV.
  10. vI-Youneek-Iv
    04-15-2010 05:30 AM
    vI-Youneek-Iv
    Hey man whats up? Anyways I'm going to be away for awhile on my xbox 360 for a few reasons 1 being that I'm going to try and convince my mom to get Comcast and another is that I'll be going on a LOOOOOONG vacation . (Traveling to a couple of states in a RV so I don't know how long I'll be off live). Just giving a heads up will send out a message to my Xbox friends, thought it would be easier to pm you first on here. And I'll be going with some cash so I can buy some offline games along the way maybe run into a My horse and Me 2. And I already bought some games just waiting to go so I can probably hit some high gamerscore while I'm traveling. Crossing my fingers for at least 150k a miracle for 200k.