Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > CovertDog
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between CovertDog and FeLizP
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. FeLizP
    04-19-2012 03:08 AM
    FeLizP
    You like Skullgirls? Prove so by sticking the achievement guide!
  2. FeLizP
    03-11-2012 02:16 AM
    FeLizP
    Street Fighter X Tekken Achievement Guide Sticky please. Thanks! Peace.
  3. CovertDog
    01-03-2012 12:05 PM
    CovertDog
    Sorry dude, but I have nothing to do with guides. That would be Pants territory.
  4. FeLizP
    01-03-2012 10:39 AM
    FeLizP
    Happy New Years Covert! When does my Catherine guide get put on the main site? I submitted it back in August! May want to pull the one from the Catherine forums since it's most up to date. Message me.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=321723

I also submitted a Rumble Roses XX guide back in June 2011 and it has still not replaced the old, out-dated, un-detailed, guide currently on the main site. I know it's an old game and you have guides for new released games to post from your queue but it's a really simply and straightforward guide to post! It can't be that inconvenient! :/

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=190241
  5. FeLizP
    05-10-2011 06:45 PM
    FeLizP
    Please sticky my guide for Trouble Witches Neo along with the Boss Guide under it. I believe the Achievement Guide/ Roadmap/ Shop guide needs to be renamed to "Achievement Guide & Roadmap + Shop Guide" too. Thanks!

Guide has already been submitted. Hopefully it gets on the main site soon!
  6. FeLizP
    09-16-2010 05:47 PM
    FeLizP
    I have posted an Achievement Guide & Road Map for Sonic Adventure on Arcade and would like for you to Sticky it.

There will be a Chao guide up for the game soon that should also be stickied.Here are the threads that coincide with the guide

Fastest and Strongest Guide(sticky please)
    DLC Mission Guide(sticky please)

Thank You!
  7. FeLizP
    08-21-2010 04:52 AM
    FeLizP
    It is complete! I have finished the refurbished guide that was the 2(I wanted you to delete) rolled into one. Please check out the Rumble Roses XX Strategy Guide and sticky it!
  8. FeLizP
    08-02-2010 01:33 AM
    FeLizP
    I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.I need to you once again remove the Strategy Guide from the Rumble Roses XX Forums. Apparently I couldnt transer my pictures over from Word so I need to find alternative ways to do this. Until then please remove it as it will take time to fix this up and figure out other ways to do this. Thank You.
  9. FeLizP
    07-18-2010 04:14 AM
    FeLizP
    Hi, I need you to remove TWO guides from the Rumble Roses forum that I posted. Because I am re-doing them as the info on them is false I dont wanna just edit them because I also want to put them both together this time and I cant now since people have replied to them. I also need to change their titels but that cant be done once its posted so please delete the following and I will post the 2 in 1 guide which I use to coincide with the Achievement guide:

Rumble Roses Shop/Costume Complete Guide
    Rumble Roses Shop/Costume Complete Guide (for 30 Lambdas)
  10. CovertDog
    07-06-2010 08:34 PM
    CovertDog
    Your good.