Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > SPNKr M19
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between SPNKr M19 and weesplash
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. SPNKr M19
    01-31-2009 05:38 PM
    SPNKr M19
    Just mentioning that I'm back! Sorry for my absence.
  2. weesplash
    01-11-2009 06:11 AM
    weesplash
    Can't help you there, I'm from the Ireland so I know all the British and Irish holidays. I know all the main American ones like Independence day and stuff but thats about it. My expertise will lie in the British and Irish holiday so I can suggest ones for those. Have we not got a member on the board team from America who could suggest the American holidays? With the new system are you now like an admin of the social group? Are you able to add myself and selections as mod's or did that not come with the update. I like the new update but I don't like the way the comments appear oldest to newest in the social group.
  3. SPNKr M19
    01-09-2009 06:20 AM
    SPNKr M19
    Hey!

Thanks for the enthusiastic reponse. I tried doing links to peoples profiles in the board section, but it seems that it dosen't recognise the code. I might try again as it seems that the groups section has been updated.

I love your avatar!

One more thing, both Selections and I are Aussie so we might need a little help in deciding which American Holidays to celebrate.

I invited all of the members from The Santa Hat Group so now we have next to one hundred members!
  4. weesplash
    01-06-2009 02:24 AM
    weesplash
    How's it going man. I Like the addidtion of the details section in "The H.A.T. Group", should keep things a bit more organised and people will know what we're celebrating next. You should make it so that each of our names link to are profiles like this:

Selections
    SPNKr M19
    weesplash

Then people will be click on our names to acces are profiles making it a bit easier to request avatars. Will those links work ok in the details secion?

I will most definitely be celebrating Australian day with you because my Uncle, Auntie and Cousin's live there. Gonna put my australian hat on my avatar on the 25th. Already got it made:

Australian cork hat, what you think? lol
  5. SPNKr M19
    12-31-2008 03:05 PM
    SPNKr M19
    Thats alright mate. I'll see you in the new group!
  6. weesplash
    12-25-2008 09:35 AM
    weesplash
    Cheers for making and going with "the H.A.T. group" name. I think it will do pretty well. I'm gonna make a sig to attract new members pretty soon. I'll also PM the members of the santa hat group and see if they want to join. Merry Christmas and a happy new year buddie.