Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HalfEVILmonkey
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HalfEVILmonkey and JimCant
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. JimCant
    03-22-2012 01:50 PM
    JimCant
    I gave my brother back his copy of AC so I probably wont play it again for a year or so. I just got so unmotivated to do the challenge maps for all the DLC. It gets a little (A LOT) repetitive. Maybe when I pick it up again it will feel new and I will be able to finish it. Nice job gettin max score though! I am going to get AA again soon so I can finish it ( I didnt beat it on Hard difficulty due to USER error haha)
  2. HalfEVILmonkey
    03-15-2012 08:56 PM
    HalfEVILmonkey
    Yeah I finally got 1250 in AC, but I have been so side-tracked lately with other stuff that I still haven't gotten around to AA. Thanks for the tips when I start it though.
  3. JimCant
    02-16-2012 02:59 PM
    JimCant
    Haha I get sidetracked really easy. Dude btw the hardest challenge map is Shock and Awe (Extreme). Literally one of the hardest things in that game by far. It took me a little to master it but it is possible. Have fun whenever you get a chance to play it. Took me about a month to completely do everything on it. Make sure you start on Hard for AA. I didnt and thats the only thing I have left for 100%.
  4. HalfEVILmonkey
    02-16-2012 01:41 PM
    HalfEVILmonkey
    Thanks for the thoughts on Arkham Asylum. Jeez, the predator maps in AC were so hard, so I am glad to hear that they aren't as tough in AA. I have the GOTY version but keep getting sidetracked with garbage easy gamerscore games!
  5. JimCant
    02-09-2012 02:23 PM
    JimCant
    Hey I saw you were saying you played Arkham City but haven't played Asylum yet. I loved Asylum a lot more than City. I think the story was much more developed for Asylum but not as much free roaming. Challenge maps are harder but predator is easier in AA.

Riddler trophies arent as extreme in AA but still a bitch to find em all