Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > SetsunaFSeiei
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between SetsunaFSeiei and PepperBunnyZero
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. PepperBunnyZero
    10-06-2009 09:45 PM
    PepperBunnyZero
    Battle Trophies, I hate them Im never ever going to complete them all. So no 1000/1000 for me xD
    Your crazy dedicated =0 and haha Lym! havent even doen gabriel and my lym doesnt stand a chance.

Thanks xD Im hoping to boost just a few GS on it seeing as I enjoy playing it. ;D

Any games in particular? Or ones im playing for GS? Infinite Undiscovery was the one before Star Ocean that I went insane obbsessed on. Didnt make it either. An I also tried Last Remnant. I havent even completed it yet x_X. Im just ODSTing because its simple fun shooting haha.
    You? :3
  2. PepperBunnyZero
    10-06-2009 09:21 AM
    PepperBunnyZero
    150+ .____. though maybe Ive reached that I started another game. Im currently stuck being beaten by gabriel. Which sucks. Should attempt it again sometime. And you you have :3 tis great thanks ^^........gah star ocean Illl get you _
  3. PepperBunnyZero
    10-05-2009 10:47 PM
    PepperBunnyZero
    Hehe well I think I first came here for help with star ocean after I got ridiculously addicted to it. I thought it was about time to join. An its lovely so far 8D
  4. PepperBunnyZero
    10-05-2009 10:42 PM
    PepperBunnyZero
    Thankyou for the charming and warm welcome ^^ you may and I'd be very glad to have you as a friend ^w^
    ~x~