Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Devil Sora
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Devil Sora and iBlessing 09
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. iBlessing 09
    09-30-2010 11:40 AM
    iBlessing 09
    Well that was complex, If you give me the software then I'll personally take care of destroying there Xboxs over the internet. You can do the physical work.
  2. Devil Sora
    09-30-2010 04:27 AM
    Devil Sora
    Hahaha, what perfect day for you to send me such a question. Let me make this clear and I'm sure by the end of this message you will agree with me; I do not by any means hate Modern Warfare 2. I do not hate Infinity Ward for making the game I love it. I think its the most solid FPS out there. What I do hate. Is the communitty dont you agree that boosting, glitching, cheating, hacking, and modding are all things a low life form would do? I have personally met these brand of people and it would give me no greater pleasure then to rip their tounges out, smash their Xbox, then saw off their two thumbs. Extreme? Maybe. . . in the end its just a game but games are meant to be enjoyed not wanting to pull your hair out. Modern Warfare did this. Now if that doesn't answer your question what will? I feel "special" that you've taken an intrest in what you think is "hate for MW2" again no. I dont hate MW2, I just hate humanity.
  3. iBlessing 09
    09-14-2010 03:14 PM
    iBlessing 09
    Do you hate MW2? Because you have 66 posts in the Bitching Thread.