Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > SWAGGART
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between SWAGGART and [Waggly Bean]
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. [Waggly Bean]
    03-21-2009 12:14 PM
    [Waggly Bean]
    No it's nothing like that, we're just a very friendly social group so we like to try to make sure we get on with people before we let them join. It's just a formality really, otherwise we'd have the group set to open rather than private.
    We've had a few people in the past who didn't really like the way the group was and had a go at everyone trying to change it etc, so we tried to put down some guidelines purely to stop this sort of thing happening. Basically so long as you're quite laid back and not a douche, you should be fine!

I've checked out your games already, you had quite a few from what I remember but I don't remember specifically which ones - obviously my memories not all that great!
    If you have Battlefield BC or Left 4 Dead I'm always happy to have a few games of them, and should be able to get a few others to hop in. Alternatively a lot of us have Gears 1 and 2, so could do that too...

I'll add you when I'm on my XBox too!
  2. SWAGGART
    03-21-2009 06:33 AM
    SWAGGART
    Yeah let me know about playing with people lol sounds a bit strange to me what are you lot MASONS or something do you vote with black and white balls lmao, basically if i get one black ball im out,and what games am i going to be playing

send me a fr on xbox live and you can check my games out peace SWAG
  3. [Waggly Bean]
    03-18-2009 10:13 AM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Oh and unfortunately, AFAIK nobody in the group has looney toons, although if you were to join that's not to say someone won't get it/rent it further down the line, or even put you in contact with someone that does have it.

And yes, the achievement trading threads can be pretty crappy, so that was pretty much the reason VLA was set up in the first place!
  4. [Waggly Bean]
    03-18-2009 10:12 AM
    [Waggly Bean]
    Hi mate,
    Have you seen the guidelines on our site HERE?
    Basically that lays out the way we operate. We're pretty much a social group that enjoys to chat, but will happily boost up any game when required. We don't spend all of the time boosting, mostly just when needed. So most of us are quite casual boosters. Although we do have one or two quite hardcore boosters who do it literally all the time, so you're probably alright whichever you are!!

So anyway if after reading the link you think you still fit the bill, check out the boosting lists on that site, and see what you need achievements for or fancy playing. As you've probably read, you need to be vouched for by a few members of the group before you can join, so it's just a case of playing a few games with people. So contact the member(s) who has/have the game you're interested in (or I'll do it for you if you'd rather) and we'll go from there.
  5. SWAGGART
    03-17-2009 10:10 PM
    SWAGGART
    Hi, i would like to become a member of your group,because i really need some help on looney toons acme arsenal, i am a avid booster, and always willing to help any1, so if you or any body in the group can help me or any 1 you know i would really appreciate, i would always help the group to boost, i dont boost and run like most people on this site,

ive also been to the forums about the game, and messaged people asking them if they would help but like everyone else on this site they dont want to help,Thanks Tim