Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Vista
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Vista and Tussell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Tussell
    12-30-2010 07:31 PM
    Tussell
    Not bad. I'm living in Florida right now, while working for Disney. I'm about to leave though, I've been here for four months, and I leave for Chicago on January 7th (which is the day I need to be out of my Florida apartment).

I've been a little more active on the site more towards the end. I've been gaming like crazy, as I've gotten over 15 games for the Xbox since I've been down here, however, my GS hasn't really skyrocketed much, since I've just been casually playing on my days off when I have nothing else better to do.

The site seems to have died down quite a bit in terms of good active members, which is always a shitty thing, but other than that, not much has really changed at all. What have you been up to?
  2. Vista
    12-30-2010 05:03 PM
    Vista
    Hey loser. I'm back for my bi-annual "check-on-the-site-that-used-to-be-my-life" visit. I think you're the only person I can talk to on here, since everyone else is gone and/or the site has changed. The mods probably (definitely) still hate me, but I remembered my login information so I'm here.

How have things been?
  3. Tussell
    12-25-2009 10:01 AM
    Tussell
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
  4. Tussell
    11-03-2009 05:43 AM
    Tussell
    For sure dude!
  5. Vista
    11-03-2009 01:45 AM
    Vista
    Smooth, friend got suspended for that. Anyway I have you on my list hit me up when you get MW2.
  6. Tussell
    11-01-2009 06:54 PM
    Tussell
    It was for paraphernalia and possession of Marijuana.

I have yet to throw down money for Modern Warfare 2, but I will eventually.
  7. Vista
    11-01-2009 04:35 PM
    Vista
    Nice bro, I am afraid to ask for what. I think I may still have you added on XBL, if not re-add me... Im about to go pre order MW2 and AC2, I am sure we can play together soon.
  8. Tussell
    10-31-2009 10:08 PM
    Tussell
    Not bad, I got arrested last night though!
  9. Vista
    10-30-2009 08:13 PM
    Vista
    Hey man what's up? I haven't been on here in forever. How you been holding up?
  10. Vista
    05-09-2009 03:58 PM
    Vista
    Yeah I will be on MW2 for a while, as long as school work doesn't kill me.

Im doing this thing called the IB Diploma for my next two and final years of High School, which is just a ridiculous amount of work, but I heard it is worth it.

I will find time though