Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Jimm
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Jimm and Asian47
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 70
  1. Asian47
    04-11-2010 02:27 AM
    Asian47
    Well, hopefully I can get on, so we'll see. If you're willing to get me the game, I'd help you both out in a heartbeat.

Oh, that'll be so much fun for me to deal with. Yes, I still do the Club work, and I'm looking forward to all the work you'll put me through.
  2. Jimm
    04-11-2010 02:24 AM
    Jimm
    Yea.. maybe tomorrow? Apparently the vocals suck in this game, so we're gonna have to do a song that has talking parts. We could really use a drummer too.. you suck, lol.

On the other hand since you can't do that.. maybe I should get you to update my 'Clubs' since I've been saving them up for you, haha. I don't even know if you're still doing that..
  3. Asian47
    04-09-2010 02:28 PM
    Asian47
    Yeah, I can sometimes get on the one I'm on now, but it's difficult.

I would absolutely love to join you guys, but I unfortunately do not have WT, so I would not be able to do it with you two. For future reference, I can do everything on Expert, but I do best on the actual instruments. I'm definitely not the best singer, unless it's a song I know well.

In the end though, unless you're asking to play RB2, I shall have to decline due to not having a game. I could try cheering for you guys if that makes you feel any better.
  4. Jimm
    04-09-2010 06:39 AM
    Jimm
    Yea. She was literally just explaining how your computer was broke and you only have XBox.. and then you message me on here, haha. Anyway, I was bringing you up because I was gonna ask her to ask you if you had plans this weekend. She and I should both have some free time, so I was thinking we could try for those GH:World Tour achievements. I saw that the suggestion in the guide was to do Linkin Park - What I've Done, so I think we can do it. Even if I have to do Hard instead or Expert, I'm fairly certain I can do the vocals well enough to 100% it. I'll give it a shot when I wake up in the morning, but I've already sung a lot of Linkin Park just by being a fan. I guess the hope is that even if I can't just get it, I'll be able to practice enough to figure it out and the rest will be up to everyone else. I'm not sure about Drums and Bass, but I 100% the song on Guitar first try, so I'm pretty sure you or Raelyn could too. Well, I'll be around, so I'll ttyl or something.
  5. Asian47
    04-09-2010 03:18 AM
    Asian47
    Since not everything could be fit into one message, you get two!

Agreed, the next one will be really good. I want to see it for sure. I could see how that helps, though some English folk are much harder to understand than others. I won't name any names, but I'm sure you know him.

You seriously said that? I honestly had no idea, what a coincidence it is. I don't expect to win this contest, so do whatever you will with me.

It is good to hear from you again man.
  6. Asian47
    04-09-2010 03:17 AM
    Asian47
    If there's one thing I've learned, is to never even bother with the English dubs in anime. The acting is so much better in Japanese, and it just feels more natural to see it as it was meant to be. So yes, I did watch the whole series in Japanese.

At first, when I started watching the series, I wondered why you just mixed to different characters names together for your tag. And then I saw the second opening with Shiro and Archer fighting each other, and I became even more confused. Thankfully, there was wikipedia to help guide me in my ignorance. That chant was extremely badass though. It was such a shame to see him go with that fight against Berserker.
  7. Jimm
    04-09-2010 03:09 AM
    Jimm
    Hell.. yes. I'm still disappointed at the English version of Fate/Stay Night though.. since they translated the already English chant into English sentences that went on for far longer than they should have. It made them redundant and just ruined Unlimited Blade Works, but if you never saw the Japanese version of it.. it may not have been too bad.

As for Sherlock Holmes.. I can't wait for the next one. I didn't have any problems understanding him, but that may be because I've acquired a couple British friends on XBox, so trying to understand them over a headset is far harder to do than anything he was saying, lol..

I'm wondering though if it's just coincidence that in the same day that I'm telling Raelyn that I haven't spoken to you in ages that you message me..? Haha.. either way, good to hear for you. Just in time to prevent her from winning that contest of being the last person on my Friends List on here, lmao..
  8. Asian47
    04-09-2010 03:01 AM
    Asian47
    So, I now finally understand where you got your GT from. Fate/stay night was awesome, and Archer was a complete badass!

Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you, but I did see Sherlock Holmes when it came out in theaters, and it was an awesome movie. I was confused during some parts of it though when Downey was mumbling in that British accent, as he spoke so fast I could barely get what he was saying. Still though, a great watch.
  9. Asian47
    12-26-2009 08:55 PM
    Asian47
    Wow, you really just went there, didn't you? I can't believe it, you actually went there!

That was completely uncalled for, you can expect this to be so not over between us now!
  10. Asian47
    12-26-2009 08:53 PM
    Asian47
    ........You are absolutely terrible at being a distraction, you know that?

Good, good. It's nice to know that the poisons I've planted near you are finally starting to take affect. Seriously though, sorry to hear that you're sick man. Get well soon!

Well, I don't really care what she's done, we're talking about you, not her. Don't be changing the subject on me now!