04-14-2010 11:16 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hi James......guess what?

I heart you.
  5. Jimm
    04-04-2010 06:01 PM
    Jimm
    Happy Easter!

Hope you're still having a great time like I told you to. I'm not sure I'll be around for long tomorrow because I might be going out. It may not be until later, so I should at least be able to talk in the morning, I hope. I can't believe I'm actually done with Culdcept! =O I also can't believe that you rooted against me, but I finished it before Naraqul.. just to spite you. Kidding, but I am glad you two don't get to rub that in my face or something. =( Anyway, I still miss you and getting responses here, so you should like.. talk to me.. soon. =P Don't forget that I have next weekend off and would gladly play anything with you if you don't let yourself get sucked into FFXIII again. So.. I'm gonna look forward to it regardless and just hope that you don't have plans.

*Hugs.* <3
    James
  6. Jimm
    03-31-2010 03:18 PM
    Jimm
    Hey there,

Just wanted to say I hope you had fun yesterday and have a good day today. I'm really going to go into withdrawal soon if you keep avoiding me like this! =P Seriously though, I miss you and hope we get to do something soon. Don't forget I have the weekend after this one off, so you better be done playing Final Fantasy by then! Hehe.

Yours, James
  7. Jimm
    03-25-2010 11:31 PM
    Jimm
    Lover,
    I got you a hot dog. I hope you like it. <3
  8. Jimm
    03-25-2010 04:07 PM
    Jimm
    I work afternoons, babe. =( I'd only be able to play if it was before 1:30 your time. If you want to get up early, I gladly will too, but we'll have to figure out a time and you'll have to message me to wake me up if I'm not on! We'll try though.. if you're all right with that. Otherwise, I just might have to take my XBox to work, lol
  9. LilMissRoxy
    03-25-2010 02:12 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hi James,
    I'm glad you are going by James now. It's way sexier. So I think I might be around a little bit this weekend. Fancy playing with lil ol me? If you have time - what should we play??
  10. Jimm
    03-22-2010 01:44 PM
    Jimm
    Hey Rae,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be here. =( I'm gonna go fix a robot and then I'll be back and able to talk if you're not busy. Either way, I hope you have a good day. It's raining here, but I got to see a rainbow before the sun was up. It was kinda weird. All right well, try not to get too busy and I'll ttys.

Love, James