Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HuNNiE BuNNiE
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HuNNiE BuNNiE and Fullmetalx07
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Fullmetalx07
    09-05-2009 12:23 AM
    Fullmetalx07
    yea we play firefight mode in odst.... and hell yea I can't wait for Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2.... I want the night vision googles
  2. HuNNiE BuNNiE
    09-04-2009 08:33 PM
    HuNNiE BuNNiE
    Brave wasn't too bad although the camera caused a lot of problems with jumping where you needed to so it was just a lot of patience of having to repeat jumps lol. I occasionally play Halo online although I prefer Call of Duty. I plan to pick up ODST so we'll have to play that together when it releases! I'm also going to be picking up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
  3. Fullmetalx07
    09-02-2009 03:32 PM
    Fullmetalx07
    I only play COD4 once online, but I mostly play gears and halo online, but I haven't been playing a lot of anything because of school and everything that happened at work... I heard brave was bad, if you try it tell he how it is, the next game I probably be playing is halo 3:ODST, I send you a friend request on live and maybe we can some games on live.
  4. HuNNiE BuNNiE
    09-01-2009 01:37 AM
    HuNNiE BuNNiE
    Hey not much=) Just playing a lot of Call of Duty 4 as per usual and I thought I would give Brave: A Warrior's Tale a try. How about you?
  5. Fullmetalx07
    08-28-2009 12:37 AM
    Fullmetalx07
    Hey what's up?