Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > McStabber
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between McStabber and Bearded Bugs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Bearded Bugs
    12-31-2008 02:53 AM
    Bearded Bugs
    Ouch! Being hit in the shin by a firework doesn't sound too fun... at least now he has an authentic war wound to boost manliness!

Trust me, the years before being old enough to go into clubs are the best, for me being 17 was the best year. The parties are always the best because no one's old enough to go to the pub or club so they just go to the parties... nowadays with me and my mates all being like 20 and 21 we don't really have parties or anything, savour the younger years mate!
  2. McStabber
    12-30-2008 05:50 PM
    McStabber
    My friend got hit in the shin with a firework last year and now he has a scar going down his leg...

We said we'd tape a shield to his legs this year.
    We're not allowed in clubs or anything cause none of us are old enough so we'll have to stick with a garage and some booze.
  3. Bearded Bugs
    12-30-2008 05:26 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    Haha sounds like a good New Year's Eve, last year me and my mates went to the same town as we're going to tomorrow... and at midnight this guy jumped in the river that goes through the town, it was like 0 degrees celsius that night, he didn't look happy when he came out! Hopefully we'll get to see some more antics...
  4. McStabber
    12-30-2008 02:11 AM
    McStabber
    Someone will get hurt, I can guarantee that.
    It happened last year, It will again.
  5. Bearded Bugs
    12-30-2008 01:51 AM
    Bearded Bugs
    Darts are awesome whilst drinking, they really do mix well together... I always wanted a big garage with a pool table and darts board and things... but nope! Will do one day though...
  6. McStabber
    12-30-2008 01:10 AM
    McStabber
    Haha, Yup.
    Spending the new year at home or probably go to my best friends and spend the night playing darts in his garage.
  7. Bearded Bugs
    12-30-2008 01:07 AM
    Bearded Bugs
    By tipsy I hope you mean completely and utterly w*nkered!
  8. McStabber
    12-29-2008 08:49 PM
    McStabber
    Stay home and get tipsy probably.
  9. Bearded Bugs
    12-29-2008 08:23 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    Well it will be a while before I play either of them, still working on many games as always!

New Year's Eve on Wednesday!!! Can't wait! I have my costume ready and everything! You doing anything for NYE?
  10. McStabber
    12-29-2008 01:22 AM
    McStabber
    It's fun, Get yourself a boomshot and watch the limbs fly.
    You'll enjoy Gears, Just beware of all the campers and the bad gears 2 matchmaking.