Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ARCANEVALORE
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ARCANEVALORE and Shinobi273
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ARCANEVALORE
    04-18-2011 08:54 PM
    ARCANEVALORE
    I won't bother the admins lol I know that much, Also I joined and never used the forums till about last month so that's why I am low on posts. I just basically checked the guides :P I sahll look into this representer thing thanks for all the help!
  2. Shinobi273
    04-18-2011 07:25 PM
    Shinobi273
    That's true, but don't bother them about it please. Don't take this as any kind of gurantee or anything but something to consider. You could try to become an x360a representer. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=78230

You have been a member a long time but you are short on posts. I guess you don't spend a lot of time on the forums? Whatever it is, I wouldn't bother the admins about the award because you probably wouldn't qualify.
  3. ARCANEVALORE
    04-18-2011 07:08 PM
    ARCANEVALORE
    That's okay, I do have one more question is it only admins that can grant me the award?
  4. Shinobi273
    04-18-2011 07:04 PM
    Shinobi273
    The word of mouth award is among the mysterious awards we have on the site. I'm not really sure how it is awarded. Sorry I couldn't really help.
  5. ARCANEVALORE
    04-18-2011 06:35 PM
    ARCANEVALORE
    Hey I was curious how you may get the word of mouth award. I promote you all on facebook with a link... I have 2 refferals, I even attempted a video guid of the site and put it on youtube. Was their more I had to do ?