Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ellusion
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ellusion and pts100
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. pts100
    10-15-2009 08:27 PM
    pts100
    Hi mate thanks for your help...I 'm moving on now and will save LP and a file just for this achievement on my Mage playthrough.got a good tip for you to add to the guide to get the " Hard worker " achievement...I got it today while going for the "weaponsmith" achievement...I made blanks and followed the posted methord but I had both pieces of both the souldrinker and stormwind in my inventery so ever time i reloaded it counted the quests as being completed again..i got the achievement with less than 200 completed quests.I was getting worried about this as well as I'm sure that I'm close to the end.Feel free to try it out and add to the guide if you wish..

cheers mate and keep up the good work..
  2. Ellusion
    10-15-2009 04:23 PM
    Ellusion
    This seems to be the same problem I encountered. What you have to do is relearn the other skills on another save, to find the one that hasn't registered. It's a good idea to keep a save around with some extra LP to spend on such. I'll note this in the guide too.
  3. pts100
    10-13-2009 11:35 PM
    pts100
    Try the guy in Harbour Town, or Hobart or whatshisname above the bandit camp at the swamp farm. Also note that you cannot use any items to boost...
    hi mate thanks for the reply...Still having problems with this.

I'm now in chapter 3 with still alc3 missing.I have reloaded over and over and re learnt the skill with cormac in the top of the bandits camp ( in the same room as don ) but still no achievement.I have been to leonardo in the town and he will not teach me anything else.I have been to Rhobart in the swamp and he has nothing to teach.I have also traded everyting I had so I was not using anything to boost my stats.My question is....Is cormac the only person in the game in any chapter than can teach alc 3???

cheers mate..paul