Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ellusion
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ellusion and The Pants Party
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. The Pants Party
    05-27-2012 04:54 AM
    The Pants Party
    Do you still own Two Worlds 2 by any chance? I must have sold all my inventory for my MP character, because he was naked when I went to start the DLC. I got a set of armor and a basic weapon, can now kill all the mobs decently but when I got to the Crystal Golem at the end of the first map, I can't do a lick of damage and he kills me in about five hits...
  2. The Pants Party
    09-27-2010 04:24 PM
    The Pants Party
    Quite welcome, sir.
  3. Ellusion
    09-27-2010 03:39 PM
    Ellusion
    Since the threads are closed for replies, I'll just leave it here. Regarding the quest and weapon guides for Magna Carta 2, thanks mate; impeccable as always.
  4. The Pants Party
    10-03-2009 03:24 PM
    The Pants Party
    Bummer. Well, I've got Magna Carta 2, Borderlands and Dragon Age coming out in the next month, plus I never played Fable 2 or the 360 version of Fallout 3, so I can keep myself busy until then.
  5. Ellusion
    10-03-2009 03:12 PM
    Ellusion
    No, sadly, the cover clearly states PAL. I feel for the delay, it truly is a great WRPG contrary to the hasty and shallow reviews it's getting from some sites. Excellent if you don't care too much for cookie cutter rpg's leading you by the hand =)
  6. The Pants Party
    10-03-2009 01:22 PM
    The Pants Party
    Would you possibly know if Risen is region free or not? It got delayed until next year for North America but I'd love to import it.