Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. The Pants Party
    04-24-2010 01:20 PM
    The Pants Party
    Got the female Kenny up.
  2. Lucifer Adams
    04-23-2010 10:11 AM
    Lucifer Adams
    Thanks, Pants. I've just given my Avatar a sex change and have submitted the female version of Kenny's Hoodie, which is the third and final award.
    They're very, very similar so I'm not sure if you'll want to use it...there is a difference though ( I can clearly see little Avatar boobies).
    If you don't think it's worth using, I'd be grateful if you could just drop me a quick line back so I know it's safe to put my Avatar back.
    Thanks man, keep up the great work.
  3. The Pants Party
    04-21-2010 08:48 PM
    The Pants Party
    Thanks for the South Park award; posted it to the site.
  4. Lucifer Adams
    03-11-2010 07:46 PM
    Lucifer Adams
    Thanks Double P! I've just submitted the other Avatar item for Toy Soldiers; a rather sweet, Hun Helmet. Just what I'd always wanted!
    I'd really appreciate it if you could put a word in for me, thanks. I'll be grateful for anything I get, and I don't want to take the piss, but if you happen to use this 2nd Toy Soldiers Award picture, that will bring my total to 5 Avatar Awards submitted (including the 3 for Lazy Raiders). So could a Bronze AND Silver award be possible?

But back to reality; are there any plans to add Avatar submission awards, or to merge Avatar awards with achievement tile submissions?

Take it easy,

Chris
  5. The Pants Party
    03-11-2010 12:48 PM
    The Pants Party
    Got the Toy Soldiers award up. We don't have an award specifically for those, but I can request the achievement tile award for you in its place.
  6. The Pants Party
    03-01-2010 02:42 PM
    The Pants Party
    Got all the Lazy Raiders awards up. Thanks!