Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Yann
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Yann and UK Mylo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Yann
    09-12-2008 11:59 PM
    Yann
    I'm not playing it. Finished it about a year ago. I should really replay it though.
  2. UK Mylo
    09-12-2008 09:07 PM
    UK Mylo
    BTW - How you getting on with Pyschonauts? What level you upto?
  3. UK Mylo
    09-12-2008 04:21 AM
    UK Mylo
    Yeah Tim Schafer rules am I'm really looking forward to Brutal Legend! I love Grim Fandango & Day of the Tentacle they are both excellent games (Especially Grim Fandango!!) You ever play either of the Monkey Island games? If not you should DEFINITELY track them down as they are both excellent and easily Schafers best 2 games!!

As for Psychonauts, god I love that game and think my fav level is the "Milkman Conspiracy", followed by "Lungfishopolis and then "Black Velvetopia". That game never fails to make me laugh, especially Ford Cruller!

One again, I am the milkman.
  4. Yann
    09-12-2008 02:49 AM
    Yann
    Yeah man, Psychonauts is probably one of my favourite games. It's just Brilliant in every single way. The Fish Man dream for example was amazing. I did have the CC theme but I am currently using the new Castle Crashers one at the moment.

If you liked that the creator also made some old games which are really good like Grim Fandango or Day of the Tentacle. Both are amazing Point and Click Adventure games and I reccomend you try them if you havent .
  5. UK Mylo
    09-10-2008 06:35 AM
    UK Mylo
    Yo Yann, always nice to find a fellow Psychonauts fan, defo a HUGE fav of mine and certainly in my top 10 of all time!! Got it on xbox 1 and PC (100% on both, and goddman those figments are a killer) and have been meaning to getting again for 360, but MS might be giving away for free soon (rumour is they plan to give some Xbox originals away as part of a 360 relaunch). I only wish they'd have included some achievements for it on the 360, as they would gladly be treasured! You got the free Psychonauts theme from the market place? I reckon it's looks pretty swish! Was gonna get the avatars but the best one is the free give-away one (You use the same one on here as I do on my GT)

BTW - I am the Milkman.