Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > jpg30
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between jpg30 and Tyger7
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Tyger7
    09-15-2012 10:03 PM
    Tyger7
    Go to forums and to feedback so you can submit it that way it's a thread for discussion
  2. jpg30
    09-15-2012 02:16 PM
    jpg30
    ok no problem mate, could u at least pass on my idea of removing the negative option so it stops people just spamming negative votes, cheers.
  3. Tyger7
    09-04-2012 04:09 AM
    Tyger7
    Sadly I have no control over the news comments at all, I can't edit/delete anything in them. Only Admin and Super Moderators can. : /
  4. jpg30
    09-03-2012 03:07 PM
    jpg30
    hi mate sorry to bother u but im getting really annoyed all all these idiots who keep giving negative votes in the news articles, i was comment 2 on the news of brothers in arms FF and i made a genuine point which other points back up my point but we keep getting these idiots just spamming negative votes for no reason, isn't it about time they removed the negative vote option? if someone disagrees with a post then they just don't vote, this will stop the idiots ruining genuine posts that make good points, if someone has a problem with a post then they can use the report a post function, this way they would then have to give a reason rather than just press a button. negative voting needs to be removed as it's just being used by trolls.
    cheers.