Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ThrawnOmega
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ThrawnOmega and Webb
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
  1. ThrawnOmega
    12-04-2010 03:10 AM
    ThrawnOmega
    After meeting with them at PAX, I'm on Twisted Pixel's media list, and I'm working up an email interview about Ms. Splosion Man to send off to Jay. If I hear back from him, would there be interest in me coding it up for posting to the site?
  2. Webb
    09-12-2010 05:08 AM
    Webb
    No problem. It won't get the flashbox treatment now though because the Reach one will get top billing for about a week (CJ is just going up as well in the FB). That's the CryEngine 3 one, right?
  3. ThrawnOmega
    09-12-2010 01:30 AM
    ThrawnOmega
    Will have that last preview finished tomorrow. Sincerely apologize for the tardiness on this last one. I have an email out with some follow up questions for Illfonic, so if they reply back, I'll have a "bonus" feature for you about Nexiuz.
  4. ThrawnOmega
    09-02-2010 03:16 AM
    ThrawnOmega
    My plane lands in Seattle @ 8:35 local time Thursday. Will try to check the internet once or twice before the meet & greet, otherwise I'll just talk with you there =) I will have my cell phone with me if you need to call me for anything.
  5. Webb
    08-31-2010 09:16 PM
    Webb
    I won't know 100% until I'm in the US (which is tomorrow, ha ha), but I will let you know before the meet and greet, that's for sure.
  6. ThrawnOmega
    08-31-2010 07:37 PM
    ThrawnOmega
    Will you be letting me know PAX assignments via PM before the Meet & Greet on thursday, or will I get the info from you there? Just trying to plan out what I need to get done or look into in the next two days. Thanks.
  7. ThrawnOmega
    11-14-2009 03:54 AM
    ThrawnOmega
    You-know-what is done in the review board and ready for a read-over =P

BTW, what should be do for Jurassic pics? There's no official site to take from, and no media here.
  8. ThrawnOmega
    09-16-2009 02:06 AM
    ThrawnOmega
    Much appreciated, as is the sexy flash box treatment LOL

I'm looking to have Darkest of Days ready to go on Friday, Saturday at the absolute latest.
  9. Webb
    09-16-2009 12:02 AM
    Webb
    Super duper. Review is posted. Flowing as usual Mr Gillick
  10. ThrawnOmega
    09-13-2009 11:59 PM
    ThrawnOmega
    Sec 8 review ready for a look-over, when you're ready for it

Darkest of Days is next, I suppose.