Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Barrowland
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Barrowland and MC B0B x360a
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. MC B0B x360a
    11-20-2010 06:27 AM
    MC B0B x360a
    I dont know anybody personally at treyarch. i have been posting on vahns twitter page so he is pretty Your idea has been grought up before, and although i think it is a good idea, I think treyarch would pass. reason being, is that they would rather just ban the hell out of the person instead of putting a tag on the person. they probably figure that if a person is going to mod and get banned, then would putting a cheater banner on their tag really deter them.
  2. Barrowland
    11-20-2010 05:36 AM
    Barrowland
    In black ops forums I know u have ur sources and shut for ur info but are u in contact with any of them over at 3arc personally? I wanna try and find out wat is gonna happen to the ppl that get caught cheating and glitching pressures cos I had a brain wave of an idea. Ever one knows cheaters should be labelled so u not think it appropriate if there playercards branded them cheaters and they couldn't change it? Kind of a deterrent I suppose to know that everyone will know ur a complete ass hat. Any way if u know anything bout wat happens can u drop me a pm and thanks for ur time mate.