Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Br0kenAssass1n
    12-14-2009 03:45 PM
    Br0kenAssass1n
    Awesome.
  2. TheLastAntidote
    12-14-2009 03:43 PM
    TheLastAntidote
    Coolness... I'll be checking it out from time to time when I'm on.
  3. Br0kenAssass1n
    12-14-2009 02:28 PM
    Br0kenAssass1n
    Cheers dude, you're a star. Feel free to use the group forum even if you're not boosting. We're all about the togetherness you see.
  4. TheLastAntidote
    12-14-2009 02:27 PM
    TheLastAntidote
    I am well... I'll spread the word to some guys I've boosted with that are reliable. Any interested parties, I'll send your way. I'm sure you'll see me soon, next time I need to boost.
  5. Br0kenAssass1n
    12-14-2009 02:20 PM
    Br0kenAssass1n
    I only really boost when necessary, a la Army of Two. I can understand the occasional boosting method of thinking, simply because boosting can get really boring, really quick.

If you've got anyone you think would benefit the group, please feel free to tell them to join, or tell me their names and I'll invite them.

Lastly, I'm good thanks, yourself?
  6. TheLastAntidote
    12-14-2009 02:16 PM
    TheLastAntidote
    How's it going, dude? Yeah, I occasionally boost... I say occasional, because boosting isn't all that I do. Typically if I boost a game, I'll take a break from boosting for a while as it is very demanding. I'm very reliable when it comes to that. I can cite some references of players on here if it were necessary.
  7. Br0kenAssass1n
    12-13-2009 02:11 AM
    Br0kenAssass1n
    Do you boost? If so, please feel free to join my social group, dedicated to boosting ANY game. I'm always on the look out for x360a members that have half a brain cell between their ears... One of the more important aspects of boosting in my opinion. The others being dependability and maturity.

Anyway, if you want to join, there's a place for you.