Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Violet Grim
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Violet Grim and Alice in Wonderland
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. Violet Grim
    09-12-2009 09:54 PM
    Violet Grim
    I haven't really been keeping tabs on Spinnarette, although I remember reading about them a few months back... I'd been meaning to check them out on Youtube, but then I heard that they weren't nearly as good as the Distillers.

Basically, I didn't want to burst my Brody Love Bubble, LOL. I'm so in awe of that girl it's no funny. PS, do you know we have exactly the same taste in Distillers songs? O.o
  2. Alice in Wonderland
    09-12-2009 09:48 PM
    Alice in Wonderland
    What you know the Distillers ?? :O You're like the first person that know them I met loll And yeah Brody is totally awesome ! I always loved her style. What are your favorite song from them ? Mine are Young crazed peelings, Drain the blood and the Hunger.

And have you heard about her new band Spinnerette ? She litteraly changed her music style, if you don't know them check out Baptised by fire, my favorite song from them. Note that I prefer the Distillers all the way !
  3. Violet Grim
    09-12-2009 09:43 PM
    Violet Grim
    OMG! I'm such a big Distillers fan. I've been in love with Brody Dalle ever since she was in Sourpuss.... And she's an Aussie chick too! All the way from Melbourne...

BTW, excellent song selection, my friend!
  4. Alice in Wonderland
    09-12-2009 09:27 PM
    Alice in Wonderland
    Haha yeah ! Have you ever heard about the distillers ? When I was much younger I wanted to be just like the lead signer =D I've changed my mind during the years tho.. :P But take a look at this lol, note that I love their music, I listen to them very often ^,^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlB9KnwCvvk
  5. Violet Grim
    09-12-2009 08:53 PM
    Violet Grim
    Awesome... I'd never heard of The Sounds before, but they're quite addictive aren't they...

BTW, that chick has excellent taste in T Shirts. I've still got my old Ramones shirt in the drawer somewhere... It's the first out of my (very pathetic) two T Shirt collection that are the only mementos I have of my psychotic exes... LOL. I should put them on a wall or something, a shrine to my poor taste in men.
  6. Alice in Wonderland
    09-10-2009 07:07 PM
    Alice in Wonderland
    I hope you make him remember everyday how is costume was great :P I would do it haha, even more while playing L4D =D He would team kill you I guess !
  7. Violet Grim
    09-10-2009 04:01 PM
    Violet Grim
    LOL yes that's what I keep imagining too... Only in my nightmare, the guy has my friend's face and is hollering, "WE ARE SPARTA!!!" I'm thinking of sending him the therapy bill...
  8. Alice in Wonderland
    09-10-2009 03:44 PM
    Alice in Wonderland
    Oh yeah, I see, that's what I tought :P I checked out on youtube and look at this, it's a moment of the movie Yes man with the 300 party :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sf3w7sMSfE

When you said he was dressed like a spartan, it instantly made me think of this scene !
  9. Violet Grim
    09-10-2009 03:39 PM
    Violet Grim
    You know, I think most people do use it more in the masculine sense... Although I tend to forget and say it to both males & females lol... sort of like saying "hey, mate!" in Australian-speak, I guess... English really is a strange language! :P
  10. Alice in Wonderland
    09-10-2009 03:28 PM
    Alice in Wonderland
    OH.. MY.. GOD !! this pictures just made my day ! LOLLLL

PS So when we say dude to someone, what does it means exactly ? I tought it was used for mans, but now I think it's more like an english expression ! Light my candle please =D