Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Violet Grim
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Violet Grim and v_thorne
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21
  1. v_thorne
    08-05-2009 01:11 PM
    v_thorne
    Ahaha, I'm more worried about the times when I'm not going to be home to Mace her I'm gonna have to invent some kinda sadistic booby traps.
  2. Violet Grim
    08-05-2009 04:34 AM
    Violet Grim
    Mmm peppermint dreads, that sounds really nice.. Yeah hers look really gross and crusty, like she doesn't wash them enough or something. Cheers for the self-defense tips though

LMAO imagine having to get an RO against your own mother.. Hopefully by the time you move in things calm down a bit (otherwise I advise you to stock up on mace lol)
  3. v_thorne
    08-05-2009 03:14 AM
    v_thorne
    I used to have dreads, had 'em for 9 months. They smelled like peppermint I bet hers smell like dirty gross hippiness haha.
    That's pretty scary. If she ever does come charging at you, just grab her dreads and yank them, it really hurts! Lol.

And her mom is just being a total bitch, she was before they moved. I told them to report her to the cops for conspiracy to commit robbery. I told them when I'm finally moved in I won't take that shit. I don't need anymore BS in my life.
  4. Violet Grim
    08-05-2009 02:54 AM
    Violet Grim
    Double post
  5. Violet Grim
    08-05-2009 02:53 AM
    Violet Grim
    Not physically; verbally, yes. Plus a bunch of abusive messages via Facebook (thankfully she's now blocked). She's ones of those really scary hippie types, with dreads and this creepy stare. Every time I see her I feel sick in the stomach.

LMAO, some people's mums are just plain psycho! Why does she want your room mate's laptop so badly? (unless of course it has Fallout 3 on it, then I'd understand lol) Sounds like she isn't quite ready to deal with the prospect of her kids moving out of home... If my mum started doing that I'd definitely have to crack out some kind of top secret surveillance system to forewarn me of her coming.
  6. v_thorne
    08-05-2009 02:32 AM
    v_thorne
    Whoa! Now that's intense. Has she attacked you before?
    I fear I'm going to have to do the same with my soon-to-be roomates mother. She keeps calling us, threatening to break into our new apartment and take my roomates laptop, calling multiple times and harassing us for no reason, ect and keeps showing up uninvited.
  7. Violet Grim
    08-04-2009 11:46 PM
    Violet Grim
    lmao, isn't that typical, how there's always one that turns out to be a bit greedier and ends up a big fatty pants! i'm not too bad, things are actually looking up for me; i'm seeing a lawyer this friday to get an RO against my ex and his crazy new gf so hopefully that means i'll be able to attend my uni classes without fear of being attacked by psychotic hippies on acid lol.
  8. v_thorne
    08-04-2009 03:31 PM
    v_thorne
    Big! lol. One of the kittens eyes kept crusting shut though but she seem to be ok now. And the black and white one is a fatty! hehe.

How are you?
  9. Violet Grim
    08-04-2009 12:41 PM
    Violet Grim
    hey there, how's those kitties of yours going?
  10. v_thorne
    05-06-2009 08:49 AM
    v_thorne
    Thanks
    Things are good, trying to nurse this sore throat back to health. How about you?