Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Violet Grim
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Violet Grim and ApochWeiss
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Violet Grim
    09-12-2009 08:21 PM
    Violet Grim
    LOL are you serious? That sounds horrible, absolutely horrible! How on earth do you stop yourself from going demented in a job like that?

Haha yes, I agree text on paper is much easier to deal with than brick walls. I just wish there wasn't so much of it!
  2. ApochWeiss
    09-12-2009 03:31 AM
    ApochWeiss
    Man do I NOT miss the days where I have to study. Now I just gotta sit here at work and memorize 25+ pages of frequently asked questions to relay without adlib to olderly alzheimers patients who want to know why their insurance policy company they pay is going bankrupt and that they aren't affected but of course forget and a 2 minute call turns into 20 minutes.

Enjoy the studying of text books. At least the only thing you have to respond to later is text on paper. Much easier to cope with them a brick wall.
  3. Violet Grim
    09-09-2009 10:46 AM
    Violet Grim
    LOL LOL I better go study then hadn't I... Apoch has spoken!
  4. ApochWeiss
    09-09-2009 04:22 AM
    ApochWeiss
    You damn dirty procrastinator. You go do what needs to be done now and quick dickin' around! Eh, it's ok, I know the feeling. I just got ripped apart at work by the new girl, doesn't know a thing about me and called me inconsiderate. I don't feel like doing a damn thing now because of it haha. Not even joking though, sadly.

Oh well, gonna suck it up, throw on The Mighty Nimbus and relive the olden days of Sabbathy sounding music. Check them out if you never heard them before. Damn fine doom metal.
  5. Violet Grim
    09-08-2009 04:56 PM
    Violet Grim
    Loving your Twitter site... I'm such a sad, sad procrastinator
  6. ApochWeiss
    09-08-2009 06:43 AM
    ApochWeiss
    Haha well that was absolutely random! And it's ok, I'm doing the same. I don't feel like reviewing anything, not in that great a mood. So, I started a guide for this site which I scrapped, sucked, and I started this: https://twitter.com/JobRelatedCalls

I'm staring at the hopeless Guitar Hero 5. I want to try to finish up as many achievements I can get solo (no net) and rent it again at a later date, but after 3 solid days of gaming with it...I'm done haha. Moving onto Batman soon...
  7. Violet Grim
    09-08-2009 06:38 AM
    Violet Grim
    BOO!!!

sorry... i'm trying to put off going back to my potter & perry's lol... i seriously gotta stop procrastinating and start studying >.<
  8. Violet Grim
    08-15-2009 04:40 AM
    Violet Grim
    LOL I'm the same. Example: in primary school, my little sister had this best friend who kept stealing her favorite toys. My sister invites said best friend over to play. I pin her best friend to the wall, then empty her pockets. Out comes several of my sister's dollhouse ornaments and favorite miniature rabbit figurines. Best friend never came back to play again. I think my sister still blames me.
  9. ApochWeiss
    08-15-2009 04:16 AM
    ApochWeiss
    But see, I'm not a cruel person. I'm not cruel at all! You just don't fuck with my loved ones, and god help anyone who decides to mess with my fiancee.
  10. ApochWeiss
    08-15-2009 04:16 AM
    ApochWeiss
    There's actually a lot more to that then what I posted, but some of it would sound too much like Home Alone haha. See, the guy who did that to my friend was friend's with her too. Every Friday night he had a huge party. So, we raised hell Thursday about that. Cops didn't do a thing, so we offered those "appology" party goods. We did that to porch, as well as marbles under the welcome mat. Suffice it to say, all 12 people were high as hell, and either nude and "dirty" in the front lawn, or laying around in their own filth. It was quit possibly the most epic thing I ever witnessed.