Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HigH-SideR
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HigH-SideR and xBootstrapp
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. xBootstrapp
    05-07-2009 12:25 AM
    xBootstrapp

here ya go I tried looking for a different font, but couldnt really come out with anything looking good. Anything else just let me know.
  2. xBootstrapp
    05-06-2009 05:55 PM
    xBootstrapp
    Yeah I can do that. But Im in class now :P so Ill have to edit it when I get home. Just keep posted, Ill probably send it in a visitor message.
  3. HigH-SideR
    05-06-2009 05:05 PM
    HigH-SideR
    Hey , thanks for the sig, I really appreciated(spelling ??? ) it, can you post a sig without the effects that pops out, would like to see how that looks ? And thanks again
  4. xBootstrapp
    05-06-2009 03:28 AM
    xBootstrapp
    Posted up your sig in my gallery, if you arent satisfied I can have another go. Pop outs arent quite my forte' but I think it came out pretty well.
    And truly sorry for the amount of time it took to get it done. Been really busy with prom, exams, and getting grad stuff situated.
  5. xBootstrapp
    04-28-2009 02:21 PM
    xBootstrapp
    Okay, thank you for the consideration
    Ill probably get to it wednesday, I have to go do a little shopping for prom tonight.
  6. HigH-SideR
    04-28-2009 02:04 PM
    HigH-SideR
    Hi ! I can understand you're feeling stressed out, so am I . But I can wait no problem. And yes i want half of his body sticking out, that would be great
  7. xBootstrapp
    04-24-2009 03:00 PM
    xBootstrapp
    Hey there mate, I just got your request in my gallery. Sorry I didnt get to it sooner.
    Im a little busy with final exams and sports but Im gonna try to fit it in and get it done for you as soon as possible
    Also, just to make sure I got this right..you want the top part of his body sticking out? Like my DMC sig..