Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > TpYourHouse
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between TpYourHouse and Quickie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. TpYourHouse
    08-12-2009 10:28 PM
    TpYourHouse
    Ummm.... It doesn't matter now, the guide got locked due to all the people who posted and started flame wars....
  2. Quickie
    08-12-2009 03:00 AM
    Quickie
    Hi!

You posted the guide to find all the recordings for the Alien Archivist achievement in Fallout 3.
    There is one mistake that I found when using your guide, it is for location #11.

When you are entering the cryo lab from the engineering core, the switch your supposed to hit is directly RIGHT when you enter the cryo lab, not left.
    Thanks for all your hard work on this guide, I missed this achievement my first time through, but I learned the sacred art of saving frequently so I didn’t have to make up too much ground to finish off this achievement.

I found some other things. For the 17th and 19th locations (Logs 13 and 21 respectively) they are both in the research lab. the research lab is accessible through the Cargo Hold. For Log 13, it is a space capsule, not a actual space shuttle. For log number 21 it is in the same area, it is in the room branching off to the east in the room with the Buttercup ponies.