Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ligerblaze
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ligerblaze and itb72
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. itb72
    08-02-2009 05:09 AM
    itb72
    cool. open world hack n' slash rpg... sounds like my cup of tea . and yes, i love all the blood, gore, brutal violence, flying limbs and topless maidens of Conan... so yeah, the game is pretty decent to say the least, even for a second playthrough. hehe.
    have you signed up for the dashboard preview?
  2. Ligerblaze
    07-31-2009 11:37 AM
    Ligerblaze
    Im afraid i havent plaid Baldur's Gate, but let me see... its a very large map, many quests like you said (although they are quick, but I'm playing the game with friends so it makes it much more fun). The graphics are very nice and vibrant. There are lots of different characters to choose from and you can go many directions from there. Its not turn based, just hack n slash, which i like. Unless your brother likes to finish games completely, i'd wait for his copy because i got mine for $45 a while after release on eBay.

I only use cheats on games like the Sims haha :P Otherwise just offline games, I figure as long as you're having fun you should do what you want. Hope youre enjoying Conan (again).
  3. itb72
    07-31-2009 05:52 AM
    itb72
    awesome. so its a dungeon crawling game like Baldur's Gate, right? and i hear that its really a big game with over 600 quests that you can do too. i'll plan on picking it up for sure once the price goes down or when my brother finishes playing his copy of the game. currently i'm working on my second playthrough of Conan on the hardest difficulty. its actually not even that hard, but then, i do have some cheats turned on... hehe.
  4. Ligerblaze
    07-30-2009 10:24 PM
    Ligerblaze
    I finally got Sacred 2, its pretty great so far!
  5. Ligerblaze
    07-27-2009 11:53 AM
    Ligerblaze
    Well, most sequels i was thinking about while writing that were Assassins Creed 2/ Bioshock 2/ Mass Effect 2/ MW2. They seem to be the most popular at the moment. I hope you enjoy those new releases, i've been buying much of the older ones recently that i missed before i got the xbox,
    Ill try not to be a speed-demon but its hard to do that when you drive in back country roads!
  6. itb72
    07-27-2009 07:17 AM
    itb72
    its still in beta right now i think and they only do it monday thru fri, usually around primetime hours, like from 4pm til 9pm or so. ill send you a friends request on LIVE if you ever wanna get in on it together
    yeah please do let me know how you like the game when you get it. i think you'll enjoy it. just don't go driving in your real car immediately after playing the game... i found that it really affects your driving skills. for reals! lol. my bro said that after i'd be playing the game and we took off somewhere, i'd be speeding everywhere i went. lol. and i would never realize i was til i looked at the speedometer and true enough, i would be doing 45mph in a neighborhood area.
    which sequels are we talking about? i'm only looking forward to Batman Arkham Asylum, Red Dead Revolver and Beatles Rock Band, since i still have tons of other games i need to finish.
  7. Ligerblaze
    07-26-2009 11:51 AM
    Ligerblaze
    Ive heard good things about 1 vs 100 so i will have to give that a shot soon. are there only certain times that you can play it?
    Im going to borrow my friends NFS game pretty soon, so ill let you know how it goes for me . Excited for all the new sequels coming out this year?
  8. itb72
    07-25-2009 08:10 PM
    itb72
    you can actually now get Lego Batman for 20 bucks new at Best Buy! my bro says he's gonna get it so i'll just wait for him to finish it and i'll play it when he's done.
    as far as i know, there's not much a difference but alot of people say that Most Wanted is the better game. it's the only NFS game i've played. after i 100% Pure, i think Fuel is what i'm going to play next. ive heard some good things about it and its offroad too.
    have you play 1 vs 100 yet? if you haven't and if you like trivia games, you should really try it. it's actually pretty fun and you get to play with your avatar! my avatar looks pretty cool in his cowboy hat with all the 1000s of contestants. lol. and you get to win prizes too!
  9. Ligerblaze
    07-25-2009 11:45 AM
    Ligerblaze
    From the looks of it, i dont know if i will or not. Dont get me wrong, i love the series of comics and movies, but i think i'll wait to see reviews for the game. Lego Batman is down to about $20 used now so maybe you should pick that up to get your fix on until the new game is out :P. I'll try and borrow NFS from a friend, are all of the ones in the series pretty different?
  10. itb72
    07-25-2009 11:11 AM
    itb72
    great. 4am and i'm still wide awake. haha.
    yeah, so Pure is an amazing racing game, although trying to do all the stunts can be a little tricky and will take some practice. but if you want to do just some crazy street racing and cop evasion, id recommend Need For Speed Most Wanted. come to think of it, id play that one first just so you can build your racing skills. its also pretty fun and you don't have to mess with figuring out stick & button combinations like in Pure.
    i might just rent DJ Hero from work just to try it out. i would need to know how it works so i can sell it anyways. yeah, it looks like its gonna be awkward and i'm no DJ. but i will do my best to raise the roof when i get it. haha.
    nope, no Lego Batman yet. but i am patiently waiting for Batman Arkham Asylum. i'm a big Batman nerd... so i kinda have to buy the collector's edition on release day. hehe. you gonna get Batman too?