Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > IncensedCape
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between IncensedCape and Dead Wiggle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. IncensedCape
    10-02-2010 02:35 PM
    IncensedCape
    I played a lot of multiplayer when I got the game but switched to Firefight to get to Captain as quickly as possible because all the maps at the moment are shit, lol
  2. Dead Wiggle
    10-02-2010 12:37 PM
    Dead Wiggle
    That's cool. I know i boosted but i am playing the multiplayer a lot as you can see..you are just boosting non-stop and i tough bungie banning for playing just Grunt and Locator so want to warn you about this.
    fair enough. About MOH, i admit that he looks better now..theres going to be another beta from what i heard, ill check it out.
  3. IncensedCape
    10-02-2010 02:26 AM
    IncensedCape
    Hey, you boosted as well, haha

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/co...iggle#campaign

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/co...ggle#firefight

Anyway, Bungie stated ages ago that boosting Gruntpocalypse and Campaign won't reset your credits. I've got 1000 in the game as well thanks to this glitch for the last achievement and the Mods here and on Bungie said it's ok, so I won't be playing it anymore - the multiplayer maps and modes at the minute suck ass =) I may even buy Medal of Honor just to have something to play until Black Ops comes out I'm that bored of the Xbox at the moment, lol.

Glitch - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=262215
  4. Dead Wiggle
    10-02-2010 02:05 AM
    Dead Wiggle
    My mistake, keep boosting as long a you want. Bungie bringing ban to everyone who resting daily challenges.
    "a point of clarification. No bans were handed out tonight for

a) Playing too much Gruntpocalypse (no such thing!)
    b) Using the target locator too much (no such thing!)

Specifically, we targeted an exploit that allowed players to complete a Challenge 20+ times via itentional network manipulation (i.e., disconnects.) "
  5. Dead Wiggle
    10-02-2010 01:26 AM
    Dead Wiggle
    Hey listen, stop boosting so much in FF and Campaign..i am seeing now at bungie a lot of players getting ban for playing too much GRUNT and Target locator..i suggesting you to play Multiplayer more..i dont want to see you back to zero (=
  6. Dead Wiggle
    09-26-2010 10:45 PM
    Dead Wiggle
    FINISHED this fucking campaign !! i cant believe that i fucking finished this..
    i can tell you, it wasnt so hard as i think it will be ! i actually enjoy it !
  7. IncensedCape
    09-26-2010 10:28 PM
    IncensedCape
    Which bit are you on? The landing pad, inside the cannon room or on the cannon?
  8. Dead Wiggle
    09-26-2010 09:59 PM
    Dead Wiggle
    Wow man, im stuck on The Pillar of Autumn final mission on the final part..its too hard !
  9. IncensedCape
    09-26-2010 01:43 AM
    IncensedCape
    Yeah, it's not too bad, the later levels do have some annoying parts though. Bungie site is really slow to update, I still have default armour on there, apparently they are fixing it with the October update. My video is in my File Share as well, one on Gruntpocalypse.
  10. Dead Wiggle
    09-26-2010 12:56 AM
    Dead Wiggle
    Exactly, i did it to. I finished the 5th mission now (TIP OF THE SPEAR).
    until now i can say its pretty easy lol.
    btw, which video got 17,000 views ?

edit: i just check on bungie site, even there its says i haven't complete the 3rd mission.

i think its because bungie done something before maybe fixed something in matchmaking and everyone was level 1 again..and i was in the campaign in this time..so maybe this is what screw my mission..