Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Cacky
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Cacky and RuYi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. Cacky
    08-09-2010 10:42 AM
    Cacky
    I think I just beat it, and then stopped playing. I'll continue again soon.
  2. RuYi
    08-09-2010 10:20 AM
    RuYi
    Thanks lol. You already beat it? Seems they changed the Kanto map. At least, it looks so different from what I remember in Pokémon Yellow.
  3. Cacky
    08-08-2010 09:09 PM
    Cacky
    Ah, the Metal Coat. Scizor is much better than Steelix.

And congrats on beating the League.
  4. RuYi
    08-08-2010 08:58 PM
    RuYi
    Hah, check this: link
    There was this old man on a ship that gave me the item that makes Scyther evolve. I can just trade him with my Mum's DS and my Pokémon Diamond game and then I don't need to wait for the event to get a cool Scizor. :3
  5. Cacky
    08-06-2010 02:28 PM
    Cacky
    Thanks, I want that Scizor too.
  6. RuYi
    08-06-2010 02:03 PM
    RuYi
    I had never even heard of that Pokémon lol. It doesn't look cute or cool though, so please excuse me while I stick with Charizard as my favourite Pokémon evarrr. :B

I usually check this page every now and then, since the time period to get them is long enough. Else the homepage of the same site usually has announcements. I want that Scizor.
  7. Cacky
    08-06-2010 09:02 AM
    Cacky
    Charizard is preety good, but I prefer Magmortar.

And do you know a site that details all the upcoming mystery gifts?
  8. RuYi
    08-05-2010 09:57 PM
    RuYi
    Don't forget to get mystery gift thing! You get some rock that you can trade for a Latias or Latios? Well the other Latias lol, depending on which game you have. :B

Hopefully someone wants to trade a Charmeleon (since I haven't seen a Charmander yet >>) for a Vulpix, because I want it to become a bad ass Charizard.
  9. Cacky
    08-05-2010 03:52 PM
    Cacky
    I'm good, thanks. I haven't played it in ages, but I will be again next week.

And yes, starters are breedable.
  10. RuYi
    08-05-2010 03:26 PM
    RuYi
    Hey! How have you been? After a break of a few weeks, I've been taking my DS with me when I go to work, and currently I'm cowering out to meet the Elite 4 lol. I think I need to get my current team a few more levels up, and I need a 6th one because I always held that slot free for a Vulpix egg lol.
    You by any chance know if the starters are breedable? I really really want a Charmander but I don't want to wait until I beat Red wtf.