Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Dr Popodopolus
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Dr Popodopolus and Flibbity Floid
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 63
  1. Dr Popodopolus
    11-25-2012 02:33 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Yeah I've found my gaming Mojo again, now that Halo 4 and (surprisingly) Black Ops 2 are here.

I am having more fun with the new multiplayer of CoD than I thought I would!

Still in progress of stuff on Halo 4 as well which I'm very happy with!

I read bad things about Hurricane (later known as, Tropical Storm) Sandy..

Must've been tough! Glad you're keeping well, though! I'll keep a closer eye on these messages now, lol.. Maybe we could rock some Halo 4 sometime! Peace!
  2. Flibbity Floid
    11-23-2012 01:40 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    It has been indeed. I've seen you pop on every so often and saw you playing Black Ops II? Did you lose a bet? JK!!!

Hope things have been well. They're dandy over here. Had to take in the sister and nephew due to the hurricane but it gives me the chance to spend a bunch of time with him. Been rockin dat Halo 4 since launch tho!
  3. Dr Popodopolus
    11-22-2012 10:01 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Dude. It's been like... forever.

I completely went into hiding with my video gaming to be quite frank with you!

How are things?
  4. Flibbity Floid
    03-14-2012 01:11 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    What's up docta doppa-poppa of the lus, got your messages last night on XBL. Sounds like a plan to me. I've been pulling all sorts of weird late nights so it may very well be do-able. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks/months. Shit's gonna be a little hectic with my sister being pregnant so we'll play it by ear. Much looking forward though.
  5. Dr Popodopolus
    10-20-2011 12:14 AM
    Dr Popodopolus
    For sure! Damn it, we still had RDR MP planned many months ago. I'd still be up for that if you were still seeking assistance. That being said, I heard that there were many hackers on the RDR Multiplayer, I hope this isn't true. I haven't played it in a while, it would be nice to maybe put the disc back in again. Either that or perhaps Brotherhood for sure, I think it's safe to say it's well overdue, our little get-together. Hehe!
  6. Flibbity Floid
    10-10-2011 01:21 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    Isn't it splendiforous??

Yeah luckily, MP aside, the Collectible crap in B-hood is much more toned down and easier to acquire than 2. That said, it's still a gem of a game. If you're ever up for some MP, hit me up as I still love it and need to finish up one achievement.
  7. Dr Popodopolus
    10-07-2011 09:15 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Long time no chat!

I've finally picked up Brotherhood, better late than never hey? Haha! It's mainly because I finished my 1000 on AC2 and adored it.

Hope all is keeping well!
  8. Flibbity Floid
    06-22-2011 05:29 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    You have a really bad habit of posting the response on your own page you limey fucker! lol

I just finished LA Noire and am actually bouncing between Reach and a few Legend of Zelda's on Gamecube for nostalgia. I recently bought an actual Master Sword from eBay for a buddy and am getting a better one for me haha so I got roped back into playing my favorite franchise. I'm down for RDR whenever you're on sir.
  9. Flibbity Floid
    05-23-2011 05:44 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    I'm under the impression we should start our own group based upon the flamewars, negative thumbs and so on. I'd bet dollars to pounds people start asking to join soon enough LOL!!
    Seriously though, yeah this past couple weekends have taken a toll. Been trying to clear out my recent backlog which I'm progressing with but our RDR talk got me to thinkin about the ONE Campaign achievement I'm missing so I started on it. At least it got me to throw RDR in and now I'm ready to go whenever.
  10. Dr Popodopolus
    05-18-2011 01:30 AM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Hello here I am, it's been a few days lol my apologies.. things been getting a little crazy and busy.

We need to rearrange and rebook that date on Red Dead Redemption for sure! I will hit you up on xbox live in the next few days!