Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Dr Popodopolus
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Dr Popodopolus and RuggersAssassin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. RuggersAssassin
    03-18-2009 10:20 PM
    RuggersAssassin
    Training Ground! Remote Minds! Wow I forgot about that stuff. Played that level so many times. I loved the CPUS they would get the bag and around the corner the wall had nothing but remote mines and bam there dead
  2. Dr Popodopolus
    03-18-2009 07:40 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Yeah same split screen was the way forward. I must admit we also played capture the bag a lot too. On training ground, camping our bag with remote mines everywhere then detonating when they entered never got old lol, so much fun.
  3. RuggersAssassin
    03-18-2009 07:00 PM
    RuggersAssassin
    Yeah 4 player split screen at my neighbors house good times. Flame Tag and Virus never got old. We loved Capture the Bag to. I also agree it is one of the best shooters. TS2 is my favorite also. Loved going through Siberia and story sniping them. Man me and my friends played that level like a 100 time.
  4. Dr Popodopolus
    03-18-2009 03:55 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Yes, i'm a huge fan but will have to go with Timesplitters 2 being the best out of the 3. To be honest they're all cheap as chips nowadays and Future Perfect probably had the best story but nothing beats virus on Timesplitters 2 So many good memories that cannot be relived on my 360 as they're not backwards compatible (I even picked up TS2 the other day for 1 just for the sake of believeing that one day it might work, i already have a copy of Future Perfect) Best FPS series ever made IMO. As for the release, i have absolutely no news, would like to think that it could be out next year but will just have to wait and see what develops, sadly.

Also, you might want to check out my thread under "Timesplitters 4", it's been given a 5 star rating by a mod i guess but nobody has posted on it in ages. It's all about memories from previous timesplitter games.
  5. RuggersAssassin
    03-18-2009 12:59 AM
    RuggersAssassin
    I see from your sig. your a fan of the Timesplitters series. I'm a big fan too. I played all three of them. I can't wait until the next one comes out. Whats your favorite of the three? You know any details on the release?