Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Dr Popodopolus
    06-05-2009 12:23 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Wimbledon eh? Sounds awesome
  2. Bax x360a
    06-03-2009 10:47 AM
    Bax x360a
    Yo dude. I can't believe you traded WAW in, it's awesome!! Although I've stopped playing it at the moment because anyone with 10th prestige 65 seems to automatically have double the amount of health :@ Me and my mate have got back into COD4 now so we'll deffo have to own together on that!!

And hell yeah about Ivanovic... OMG she's so fit. I'm hopefully going to Wimbledon this year, and I'll literally cream my pants if I see her :P
  3. Dr Popodopolus
    06-02-2009 10:05 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Oh yeah i was also gonna say that i was looking at the "celebrity crush" thread in the General section a few days ago and was browsing through some of the other pages and saw you post Ana Ivanovic and Maria Sharapova. I just thought it was a bit ironic as i was just about to post those two lol. I also then saw somebody say that he thought Ana Ivanovic looked large. I was shocked lol. Anyway that brings me onto my final question for ya... are you into tennis at all? I mean i'm guessing you like watching it then and for me its defo my second favourite sport :P
  4. Dr Popodopolus
    06-02-2009 10:04 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Hey man hows it going. I was just gonna say that i've, wait for it............ traded in WaW :O Yeah man i'm sorry but i am gonna be honest and say i just don't enjoy nowhere near as much as i do Modern Warfare and i am much more consistent on Modern Warfare. Another main reason was because there are so many games that look awesome coming out this year (both retail and arcade) and i just thought i would try and rack up some gamestation credit while i had some games i knew i could get good amounts for and ones that I didn't mind trading in. I got a good amount for it too (27). Games like Modern Warfare 2 come to mind... anyway maybe sometimes we can play some Modern Warfare still? I saw you on it a few days ago, hopefully we will be able to connect next time too
  5. Dr Popodopolus
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Shame about World At War not working huh? Maybe it will work next time
  6. Bax x360a
    03-31-2009 12:00 PM
    Bax x360a
    Haha what a douche! How can you have 0G on avatar...
  7. Dr Popodopolus
    03-31-2009 12:22 AM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Yeah yeah! Oh yeah and guess what i saw today? Someone with 0G on Avatar LOL.
  8. Bax x360a
    03-30-2009 10:40 PM
    Bax x360a
    They are indeed Have they been added to normal playlists yet? I.e can we just choose headquarters for them?
  9. Dr Popodopolus
    03-29-2009 06:40 PM
    Dr Popodopolus
    Hey hey hey! I got the new CoD maps and am so glad i did i think they're awesome! xD
  10. Bax x360a
    03-25-2009 12:11 AM
    Bax x360a
    Wassup my COD buddy