Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > SplittingSkies
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between SplittingSkies and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 125
  1. LilMissRoxy
    01-30-2011 04:54 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    It has been a year! Isn't that crazy.

Where did you go in the Caribbean? I am going on a trip in November and that's what I'm planning on doing. Did you enjoy it? What would you recommend?

I remember you. Have you got your fire back? We all go through those phases.
  2. SplittingSkies
    01-19-2011 07:34 PM
    SplittingSkies
    A year?! Really? ....Feels long but not THAT long surely. My does time fly I guess XD
    Eh, lets see, before summer I had to prepare for exams and so I blocked out everything until it was over 360A included.

When the summer started officially for me, I went to the Caribbean with my folks for a month or so, came back and it was back to the daily routine. Welcomed with open arms, by my boss who had a shit load of overtime waiting for me, oh the joy...

Anyway cutting to the chase, I lost my fire for achievement hunting and so the rest of the summer and being back at uni, realising that the final year is a painful year indeed, I had not been back to 360A. That is until Fable came out. XD
    I actually thought, jeez, will anyone remember me after all this TIME?
  3. LilMissRoxy
    01-18-2011 04:09 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Of course I remember you. Welcome back. Sheesh it's almost been a year. Where you been?
  4. SplittingSkies
    01-05-2011 04:48 PM
    SplittingSkies
    Dont think you remember me but, LONG time no hear!
  5. LilMissRoxy
    05-05-2010 06:47 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I finally finished the game completely about a week ago. Once I finished the game I was really determined to polish it off. How are the exams going?
  6. SplittingSkies
    04-20-2010 03:54 PM
    SplittingSkies
    Beat the game quite some time ago, first week of April really XD
    All I got left to do is the Cie'th Stone Missions, but for me exams are around the corner so i've decided to leave it for summer =D

You must be at the final chapter by now rite?
  7. LilMissRoxy
    04-14-2010 11:42 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    How are you getting along with FF13? I finally hit chapter 11 not that long ago. I'm still plugging away. lol
  8. SplittingSkies
    03-25-2010 03:52 PM
    SplittingSkies
    Um, the usual suspect: MW2, Bad Company 2 and Fifa 10. Yeah I've got FFXIII, I love it to bits, sure the linear gameplay is a pain til chapter 11 but the wait was worth in IMO. You?
  9. LilMissRoxy
    03-25-2010 02:20 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I wish I could say the same. I have friends coming over to visit me around Easter so that's even less game time for me.

What are you playing these days? Did you get FFXIII?
  10. SplittingSkies
    03-18-2010 03:33 PM
    SplittingSkies
    Same, for me to leave it this long to reply back, ugh, been one helluva busy week but fortunately easter holidays are coming up so, more gaming time for me.

I'm fine thanks, tired but good n u?