Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Gohan Reborn
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Gohan Reborn and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Gohan Reborn
    09-22-2009 05:21 AM
    Gohan Reborn
    My Achievement completion percentage is a dismal 42% =[.

As for the GH and RB, yeah I have both. I have RB1, RB2, GH2,3,WH,Aero, and 5. Always up to play =].

And no we have yet to play anything at all =/. I've been tempted to join you when I've seen you on CoD:WaW with an open lobby but figured it'd be a bit rude to just barge in :-p. We should play something soon, even though I'll be currently addicted to Halo:ODST ^_^
  2. LilMissRoxy
    09-21-2009 11:22 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I actually really enjoyed it. It was pretty repetitive at spots. Now, all I have left is run around all the maps again and collect the pointless maps. *sigh* I'm trying to be more of a completionist these days. I think my completion percentage is 65%.. which is not too bad I guess.

Do you have GH as well or just RB? I prefer GH but I will play RB2 with you. Oh, the things I do for you. Which reminds me.. I don't think we've actually played together yet?
  3. Gohan Reborn
    09-19-2009 11:05 PM
    Gohan Reborn
    How is Assassin's creed? I bought it, and never really got into it. I, too am the RPG type, and never finish my games haha. I just haven't gotten addicted to any. Oblivion was fun, yes, but I just never got IN to it. Same with Fallout, Blue Dragon, Bioshock...etc.

Hey, so I see RB2 on that Gamercard of yours...you'll have to invite me next time you play
  4. LilMissRoxy
    09-17-2009 03:43 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I am playing Assassins Creed. Love it! Can't believe I haven't picked it up sooner.. it's my kinda game. Pretty excited for the next one now. After this, I'll probably finish Eternal Sonata or play LO, or Mass Effect. I have a ton of RPG's started and none finished. Kinda in a RPG mood as of late.
  5. Gohan Reborn
    09-10-2009 11:32 PM
    Gohan Reborn
    Finishing up WWE SVR08. One last achievement and I can finally send it back to Gamefly. I'm taking a little break and playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with some friends, and then I have to decide what I'll play for the night...what about you? What's on your gaming agenda tonight?
  6. LilMissRoxy
    09-10-2009 11:09 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Ah, I buy all my stuff used! lol I'm cheap like that.
    As soon as I get BOS I'm gonna sell LCA too. I actually didn't even enjoy the game all that much. Not my thing I guess. So hey, what are you playing now?
  7. Gohan Reborn
    09-10-2009 10:59 PM
    Gohan Reborn
    No ma'am. Not gonna buy it either lol. The only reason I got LCA was because I bought a bundle off on ebay. It just happened to come with my Elite ^_^. I would sell LCA, but it'll bother me unless I get the full 1k.
  8. LilMissRoxy
    09-10-2009 10:57 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Box office smash.. the other scene it game. Have you played it?
  9. Gohan Reborn
    09-10-2009 10:55 PM
    Gohan Reborn
    Awww...You're right...that is unfortunate. I promise I won't forget next time

What's BOS? I'm bad with abbreviations especially when I don't have the game. Ha ha.
  10. LilMissRoxy
    09-10-2009 10:41 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I'm going to try and finish BOS..but I'm a little worried about some of those achievements.

Wahoo! You didn't even get to rub me for good luck though.. that's unfortunate. I kid I kid.. haha but I'm glad you got it. Congrats!