Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ultrapro
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ultrapro and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. LilMissRoxy
    03-04-2009 05:54 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yes I froze my buns! It's only -15 or so now though, so I can't complain too much about that. Pretty sunny too. Spring is just around the corner, I can feel it.

Yeah, I think we are all running into money snags about now. How are you doing hun?
    Have you completed Fable now?

I enjoy Russell Peters a bit. I haven't seen him live, thought about it as he's coming here but the ticket prices were too expensive for half decent seats. I thought his first routine was downright hilarious, the next ones.. well felt more of like the same old stuff with a few different twists.
  2. Ultrapro
    02-17-2009 08:43 AM
    Ultrapro
    lol, -30?? crikey, sod that!! we've been annoyed in the UK because its been about -6-12 with crazy amounts of snow, can't imagine -30!!

Sounds good, I'm kinda hoping to go back to the gym soon but its not gonna happen yet what with my money issues, but then hey, who hasn't got those right about now?

Yeah, your the first one on Xbox, there used to be a few on DC playing PSO but you could never tell if they actually were really girls or not lol

I'm pretty much focusing all my spare time, which atm is about 8 hours a week, on Fable 2, got close to 700 on that and I am now on Knothole Island, loving that game.

Valentines was cool thanks, my GF and I went to a Chinese buffet on Friday, and then we saw Russell Peters live at the O2, you should've heard of him seeing as he's canadian too!! She then cooked me dinner Sunday. And you?
  3. LilMissRoxy
    02-17-2009 05:27 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hey there, how are you doing? Things in Canada are just peachy. I'm keeping myself extremely busy these days. Working, gym and then some site stuff here and there. The weather is actually pretty decent here now. No more -30 weather.

Really? I know a ton of girls who are gaming. I don't really play with very many though.

I'm currently playing QoS and L4D. What are you working on? How was your valentines day?
  4. Ultrapro
    02-06-2009 09:59 AM
    Ultrapro
    Heya, hows it going? How are things up in ol Canada? Its snowing like mad here in the UK, has been all week!! lol
  5. Ultrapro
    01-23-2009 06:37 PM
    Ultrapro
    lol, sounds good. I don't mind playing against girls I have no problem with loosing or anything, but I don't think I've ever actually ran into one online before, or at least if I have I havent realised it lol. I don't think I'm going to ever really get into PC gaming heavily, I like being able to play the games I have, and hey, if I can skank some new hardware from my job why not? but I am probably not going to game on it with anything more recent than 04.

Yeah same here, weekends for the most part, what do you normally play? Do you know much about fable 2 online play? I am going to be playing that soon with a friend and have no idea how it works, if not then no worries. I'll look out for you next time i'm online
  6. LilMissRoxy
    01-23-2009 05:26 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yeah I know what you mean. I started a console gamer, moved to PC and now back to console again. I hated upgrading my PC everytime a new game came out. However, as lame as this is going to sound, I am looking forward to the new Sims. It will force me back onto my computer again.

Ah, yes us real gamer girls are a rare breed. I usually don't even play over live unless it's friends. I get harassed so much online it's not even funny. I think I got cussed out over UNO one time just for being a girl.
    Sure, I only really get to play on the weekends anyways. So hit me up sometime and we will play.
  7. Ultrapro
    01-23-2009 08:41 AM
    Ultrapro
    all good thanks, yeah I'm a bigger console gamer than pc. To be honest I've never been interested in pc gaming at all. But then I started finding lots of cheap games and decided to upgrade my graphics card and buy a Saitek programmable controller and now I have about 25 pc games, most costing less than 3 pounds!! I'm a console gamer at heart, owned a console in some form or another for about the past 18 years!!
    unusual speaking to a girl about games like this, all the girls I know that play games at all only play the wii to get fit, they don't play real games! Makes a nice change.
    Yeah add me and we'll have a game sometime, I'm not about that regularly, crazy busy at the moment, but if you check the games I have and I'm around I'm sure theres something you probably have which we could play.
  8. LilMissRoxy
    01-21-2009 05:37 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    DoTA is great fun. I still play it after all these years with a few friends. Not so much into WarcraftIII though. I used to play PC games more than I do now.. it's all about xbox gaming and DoTA if I get the chance. I used to play WoW, 2 years of my life wasted on there. Played EQ and FFXI too back in the day. Another 6 years.
    Yeah DoTA is online play. I see you sent me a FR on xbox live too. We can play something together sometime. So how are you?
  9. Ultrapro
    01-21-2009 09:06 AM
    Ultrapro
    Hi, DOTA?? oh... just googled it, a scenario, actually sounds pretty cool, but to be honest I haven't played much of Warcraft III yet, kinda jumped into PC gaming and havent spent a huge amount of time on most of the games I got cheap, the ones I'm playing at the moment are Warhammer 40,000k Dawn of War, World Of Warcraft, Colin McRae, Beyond Good And Evil and my Nintendo 64 Emulator! Soz I ramble sometimes lol I am looking to play more Warcraft III though. I assume it has online play?
  10. LilMissRoxy
    01-16-2009 06:03 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I see you have warcraft 3. Do you play DoTA by chance?