Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > PlugInBaby
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between PlugInBaby and WyldeWolf
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. WyldeWolf
    08-01-2009 09:19 AM
    WyldeWolf
    I play Gears2 and Halo3 competitively. (Our team came 4th in gears at the last XL we attended )
    But for GS and sompletion sake, I've recently picked up crackdown and Unreal Tournament 3. I'm also working on the online achievements for GTA IV, the two Saint's Rows and Battlefield 1943.

Unfortunately though, my box got RroD syndrome last week so I'm out for a bit.
  2. PlugInBaby
    08-01-2009 08:34 AM
    PlugInBaby
    Oh really lol, just assumed you were Scottish being in edinburgh. What kinda games you playing at the moment then?
  3. WyldeWolf
    08-01-2009 12:08 AM
    WyldeWolf
    Yeah, just for Uni. I'm english lol
  4. PlugInBaby
    07-31-2009 11:20 PM
    PlugInBaby
    yeah I live just outside beside the forth road bridge, so just travelled in for uni when I was still there. Well that course sounds alot of fun lol... You just in Edinburgh for uni?
  5. WyldeWolf
    07-31-2009 12:42 PM
    WyldeWolf
    Haha was hoping you wouldn't ask that
    I'm studying mathematical physics and I can't stand it!
    Wanted to do sports science, as I'm currently working as a PT over summer, but unfortunately a combination of whiney parents and worrying over the high demand for that course made me choose otherwise

So you still live in the burgh now that you've graduated?
  6. PlugInBaby
    07-30-2009 08:52 AM
    PlugInBaby
    Nice another Scot on the site! I've just finished with uni actually, graduated with a bachelors degree in sport science from napier uni this summer. What you studying?
  7. WyldeWolf
    07-29-2009 08:02 PM
    WyldeWolf
    Dude just noticed on the gears forum that you're in Edinburgh! Me 2 man, I'm at Edinburgh Uni going into 2nd year, what about u?