Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Demon9Tom
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Demon9Tom and Stylish DanteS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 88
  1. Demon9Tom
    11-21-2009 11:20 PM
    Demon9Tom
    I'll definitely be getting it, but I'm just looking forward to Assassin's Creed more.

I don't have Assassin's Creed 2 yet so I can't say how good it is, but from what I've been hearing it's really good.
  2. Stylish DanteS
    11-21-2009 03:12 AM
    Stylish DanteS
    see still you should try to get its worth every cent that game man its just awesome also how's assassins 2? is it good? like more awesome ?
  3. Demon9Tom
    11-20-2009 12:30 AM
    Demon9Tom
    Well done =). I still need to get the online achievements in Brutal Legend myself.

I will be getting Modern Warfare 2 eventually. Right now I'm really enjoying Borderlands. Plus I'll be getting Assasin's Creed 2 very soon, and whilst I like FPS games it's not my favourite genre so I'm not in much of a rush to get MW2.
  4. Stylish DanteS
    11-16-2009 01:53 AM
    Stylish DanteS
    see i understand that hey today i just goted the metal god achiev in BL XD SWEET i just need the online achievs they'l gonna take a time to get cuz i aint have xbox live : ( so yeah HEY i already tried COD MW2 its SWEEET man you should plan on own in the thing its 10 times better than the 4th i highly recomend it to ya mate you'l have funz with it : D
  5. Demon9Tom
    11-11-2009 11:59 PM
    Demon9Tom
    Yeah collection achievements can be a pain in the arse if you don't start checking them off right from the start. Same thing happened to me with Assassin's Creed, ended up having to start a new playthrough to find all of the flags.

Going good, been playing a lot of Dragon Age Origins, awesome game. Just started playing Borderlands, it seems really good.
  6. Stylish DanteS
    11-11-2009 11:28 PM
    Stylish DanteS
    hmmm yeah kinda its pretty much like that though it isnt that bad XD man finding my last 2 dragons and 1 vista its a pain in the but iknow i am checking the map in here its still tiring that's all so how's is it going with you man?
  7. Demon9Tom
    11-11-2009 08:50 PM
    Demon9Tom
    I liked the story in Brutal Legend but I didn't care much for the gameplay. The RPG elements didn't control well enough and I didn't find the hack and slash parts very memorable either.
  8. Stylish DanteS
    11-11-2009 04:11 AM
    Stylish DanteS
    Hey ya Tom how did you liked Brutal Legend? i almost get all the 1000G just need to find some dragons and vistas so how's is it going? huh?
  9. Stylish DanteS
    07-18-2009 05:37 AM
    Stylish DanteS
    well yeah thats the best way to complete them "Specially" the RPG games isnt'? XD
  10. Demon9Tom
    07-16-2009 02:03 PM
    Demon9Tom
    Believe me you need guides if you want to 100% that game .