Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Demon9Tom
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Demon9Tom and The Pants Party
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. Demon9Tom
    09-08-2009 02:50 PM
    Demon9Tom
    Yeah I had to leave it for a while myself, those battle trophies are the most ridiculously time consuming and at the same time pointless achievements I've ever seen.

Well thats enough games to do it. Thats a few hundred places higher than me .
  2. The Pants Party
    09-07-2009 09:22 PM
    The Pants Party
    Haha! Man, it'll be tough to get back to that game. I was SO pissed once I learned I missed the one IC item that Faize needs to learn before he leaves. That was the only thing barring me from 100% weapons and 100% IC on that save file. Plus the BTs are just too much.

I'm working on Too Human now too, getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 in a week, Magna Carta 2, Fallout GOTY Edition and Borderlands in October, and I borrowed Fable 2 from Creech. I'm already #63 on mygamercard.net's RPG leaderboard and with all those I'll be making a push for the top 10.
  3. Demon9Tom
    09-07-2009 06:08 PM
    Demon9Tom
    Happy to help.

Congratulations in advance another 1,000 on a JRPG. Gotta get back to Star Ocean now though .
  4. The Pants Party
    09-07-2009 03:09 AM
    The Pants Party
    Well you can rest easy now, I have Compulsive and Seraphic Gatekeeper. I only need to go back through my Hard save file and beat the SG again, get about 50 million more for Filthy Rich and knock out the down strokes achievement for my 1000. Thank you very much for all your help!
  5. Demon9Tom
    09-06-2009 03:12 PM
    Demon9Tom
    I think thats more than enough HP, everyone needs good HP though, so don't just focus on Capel.
  6. The Pants Party
    09-04-2009 02:00 PM
    The Pants Party
    So what do you think is overkill on HP? I currently have 393k and I have enough items farmed to make 16 more books (I could always farm more if needed, but I'm a bit tired of that). Am I already beefed enough to survive anything the Queen has and I should use the books on my other characters or should I keep going with Capell? I'll try to get everyone equipped with anti-magic and 6-9% HP regen as well. Should be a fun fight!
  7. Demon9Tom
    08-25-2009 12:43 PM
    Demon9Tom
    Sounds like your well on your way to the achievement then .

A lot of grinding is required to finish making all the items, nowhere near as much Star Ocean though.
  8. The Pants Party
    08-25-2009 12:28 PM
    The Pants Party
    Haha, I actually figured that out now. I just finished Dais on Infinity and I know for sure I haven't missed anything (or sold anything important) and I bought 99 of all the missable materials, so it's looking good.
  9. Demon9Tom
    08-25-2009 10:29 AM
    Demon9Tom
    Sorry for the late response.

There is if your going for Compulsive as some characters make unique stuff even though they use the same IC skill.

I think you'll need them all maxed for compulsive except (and I'm not sure about this) Savio, as I think Rico can make everything he can make.
  10. The Pants Party
    08-22-2009 08:18 PM
    The Pants Party
    Is there any reason to level every character's IC, or just one of each type? I just got to Burgess on my Infinity run and was going to start making some money and getting some high-end gear to make it easier on myself (Hard Mode I only made Capell a sword and that was enough, but I can already tell I'll need everyone a bit beefed on Infinity). I know I need Sigmund at the least for his specific recipe, wasn't sure about anything else.