Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Infection Ftw
    12-29-2010 02:13 PM
    Infection Ftw
    No rush and that can happen=/
  2. Exhausted Dad
    12-29-2010 02:01 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Awesome, thanks. I will get it in there this evening. I got unexpectedly called in to work today but hopefully I will finish this evening.
  3. Infection Ftw
    12-29-2010 12:20 PM
    Infection Ftw
    Did a recount and ended with 283 Retail. Don't know about arcade right now.
  4. Infection Ftw
    12-28-2010 06:07 PM
    Infection Ftw
    I got my games in order again but I'm not sure about the GFWL games and arcade games I own right now. And currently I'm slowly working on changing this room into a much better one. Also I bought Kinect 23 days ago and it's still in the box=/ I could do a quick recount including the GFWL games and the ones that I ordered but didn't arrive yet.
  5. Exhausted Dad
    12-28-2010 05:08 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Whats up? I'm working on this leaderboard thread and i have been going back and trying to recount some people's totals to get a more accurate count. So anyway the best I could come up with for you is 262 but I think you probably have more. So if you have time let me know what you got? Its no big deal I can always go back and edit it in but since you are around a lot I wanted to get you in your proper place.
    Thanks and I hope you had a great holiday.
  6. Infection Ftw
    12-29-2009 07:06 PM
    Infection Ftw
    The problem with N+ is that I can't do what they do at the vids. So I know how to complete a level but I can't do it myself Although I could use help with the 10 Co-op missions achievement however it's long ago I've played it so I probably suck at it again.
  7. Infection Ftw
    12-08-2009 05:03 PM
    Infection Ftw
    Saturday I must work from 7 am till 4 pm so after that or sunday I can let you get The Hoarder achievement Any chance you can help me with the UNO Shark achievement? If you have UNO
  8. Exhausted Dad
    12-08-2009 01:15 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Whats up pal? Seen your mention of the Fable achievement (silver key) definitely would be interested to try this weekend ,real busy this week, if you have a chance.
  9. Infection Ftw
    11-13-2009 08:04 PM
    Infection Ftw
    I've posted my collection:P But I've also like doubled the ammount of pictures on the 100 retail club and I don't know if what I did was allowed or that I have to delete some since I never added pictures to a group before. But what do you think of it? I made an album of it.
  10. Exhausted Dad
    11-11-2009 08:52 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    I think you should be in the 100 retail club now. If so Welcome and be sure and post some pics.