Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Exhausted Dad
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Exhausted Dad and Dragon's Heart
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Dragon's Heart
    10-19-2010 12:36 AM
    Dragon's Heart
    I still have the console tv...lol...We moved it into my daughter's room so she could watch movies and play her v. motion on it...Still can't beat that tv, granted, the pics not the best on it compared to the new tvs, but that thing has lasted forever...I like the bigger screen on the new tvs we got though...I can play my games without having to wear my glasses(only time that I ever had to wear them was for games mostly cause the pic was going bad on my 27" tv.) I've been getting more into buying the bluray(prefer the bluray dvd combo packs when available)...Well, better get going...Later.
  2. Exhausted Dad
    10-18-2010 12:20 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Congrats on getting the flat panel TV, I remember the old floor model in your old pics LOL, JK. You gotta admit the picture is sweet on the new one aint it. My 50" DLP kicked the bucket awhile back and I went to HH Gregg (Kinda the new circuit city around here) and bought a 47" LCD for $700 which was a prety good price considering they beat BB but $250. SOunds like you got a pretty sweet deal yourself. Well hope everything is well and will talk to you later.
  3. Dragon's Heart
    04-01-2010 11:33 PM
    Dragon's Heart
    I didn't take it as you trying to imply church/religion towards me, I just was replying to the part you said about the kids benefiting from it...I was just trying to say that I think there are some good points that kids can benefit from (moral wise, and just straight common sense on how to treat others), I just don't personally believe in all of it aside from that...I'm sorry if I'm not making much sense, I am trying to do too many things at once again, doing laundry, running back and forth to the storage room upstairs trying to clean, etc...Lol, I don't think I even know how to only do one thing at a time anymore....
  4. Exhausted Dad
    04-01-2010 11:19 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Just read your message and felt kinda stupid. I wan't implying any kind of church thing toward you. Thats something people decide on their own. what I did was write you back and the reply had to many characters so I had to split it in 2 and the 1st part went last. So I reread it and it sounded like I just started talking about church. Read the lower message 1st, we were talking about the whole spanking thing and I was just saying the preacher at our church belived in it too. Good luck on the 4- wheelers we got them for our kids last yr.
  5. Dragon's Heart
    04-01-2010 09:55 PM
    Dragon's Heart
    I just did a reply to the message, I didn't know it wouldn't actually go to you...Shows how much I actually use the messages on here...lol...I'm not a church person, I was forced to go when I was a kid, but personally can't bring myself to believe in religion...I believe that there are good points in all religions for the way that people should act and stuff like that, but that's about as far as it goes for me...So I have nothing against those that are religious or anything like that...Besides, I wouldn't have time to go to church or anything I am constantly too busy...Even when I am on here I am doing like a million other things at once (biggest thing is getting stuff for the wedding right now)...Well, suppose I better get going, I've got a couple 4wheelers to go build (my daughter and her cousin's b.day presents, they are 4 days apart so having the party together.)
  6. Exhausted Dad
    04-01-2010 12:53 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    On a side note I never really went to church when i was growing up but me and my wife were talking about it a yr or 2 ago and thought the kids could really benefit from having some morals instilled in them at a young age. Now they love it, we don't go as often we should but its not bad. (Not advertising or trying to be pushy) just explaining my situation.
    Nice talking to you again. If you ever want to share any parenting ideas or want any advice feel free to ask.
  7. Exhausted Dad
    04-01-2010 12:53 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Hey you know when you replied to what I said you put it on your pg and I never seen it till now. LOL I've did it a couple times myself. I was wondering why you never replied.My wife & daugter are the same way about the yelling you talk about my wife is trying to not let her emotions take over but its hard when your 6 yr old is slamming doors.
    Anyway, I think I the preacher at our church said it best when he said when live in a time where people put their children above all and that are not going to benefit from that it only gives them a false sense of entitlement. He also said that there are situations that6 merit a spanking but also said there is a extra hot place in Hell for abusers.
  8. Exhausted Dad
    03-23-2010 03:10 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Totally agree with you about the spanking. Its something you save(LoL) till you really need it but some situations absolutely call for it. I better leave that thread alone before I get pissed. It sure is easy to tell who has kids huh?
  9. Exhausted Dad
    02-15-2010 12:26 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Thanks for the tip about the stickers, I'll definitely try it out.