Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Exhausted Dad
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Exhausted Dad and AltruismIsDead
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Exhausted Dad
    01-01-2011 10:06 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Whats up Alt? Hope you had a great holiday, we had a good one here. I got my wife an e readerit was one of the pandigitals but it was a good price on the color one and she loves so that all the matters. Around here Christmas is all about the kids and they had a great one Netbook, LCD 26"LG for my daughter along with some games and points, she is really starting to become the little gamer for 7 yrs old. We got an Ipod touch for our son ,whose 11 now, and I gift card and some money,clothes. Thats the 1st contact I've really had with an Ipod touch and wowww! they are something else.
    Also sending u a PM about a few things we should discuss about our club.
  2. AltruismIsDead
    12-23-2010 03:10 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    Yeah, I started updating it pretty frequently then JDM came back and was on it for a bit but unfortunately he disappeared again
  3. Exhausted Dad
    12-23-2010 06:43 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    I heard that, but I think combining the update thread with it will keep it at the top or real close. I'm sure I'm not the only one who trudged all the way to the last pg to look at the leader board and realize it had not been updated in a yr (DOH!). Even though I cant keep up you with you top tier guys I was really kinda looking forward to seeing my name ranked quite a bit higher.
  4. AltruismIsDead
    12-23-2010 02:35 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    Yeah starting up a new thread would work, have to make sure you reserve enough posts as well. I think this is going to be the 4th or so time a new leaderboard was made!
  5. Exhausted Dad
    12-22-2010 10:02 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Hey Alt, whats up? I was just wondering, since we are going to set up our update thread with the leaderboards at the begining. Do I need to start the new thread so I can regularly update the leaderboard or what? If so I figured writing the thread title "Leaderboard/Update thread" and would like to get started on it tommorrow. But your leader now lol, let me know what you think?
  6. AltruismIsDead
    06-06-2010 05:16 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    if you think he has enough for our group and wants to join have him hit me up with a message
  7. Exhausted Dad
    06-06-2010 03:23 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Hey i talked to this guy who had a decent little collection awhile back, not enough retails but now he has enough arcades. What should I tell him to do? just tell him to message you or do you want to contact him? His forum name is Linktriforce 007. Thanks buddy.
  8. AltruismIsDead
    03-05-2010 02:45 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    It'll sadden me leaving my xbox for so long, and maybe my couch cushion will return to normal from my ass imprint.

Yeah, congrats on your jobs as well man, hopefully the economy will get back up a bit. Unfortunately from the sounds of it, either I'll only be back anywhere between a month or 2 on 3rd shift. Then they are going to shut it down yet again, and either people will go to 2nd shift or get laid off again :-/
  9. Exhausted Dad
    03-05-2010 01:22 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Congrats on work man, thats good to hear. I'm starting back to work Mon, kinda like you I don't know how long but its sure nice to have a little $ coming in. Also got something else going thats starting to turn a little profit. Hopefully its time for everything to start turning around.
  10. AltruismIsDead
    11-28-2009 05:21 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    Picked them up at Target today, $15, normally $20